Are you a spender or saver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Spender loud and proud.

The best way to save is to make more money. Don't live trying to budget yourself because there's a saying, if you ain't spending, you ain't living.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Spender loud and proud.

The best way to save is to make more money. Don't live trying to budget yourself because there's a saying, if you ain't spending, you ain't living.
Well I appreciate stuff more when I dont buy them right away

A saver. I wanted to buy a leather lounge for the last 3 months. I could afford it to buy from a shop, but I'm waiting for the Police auction next month to buy them because they would be 50% to 75% cheaper. They are expensive goods seized from wealthy criminals and sold to the highest bidder. I bought a car from them and saved few grand buying the same car from a car yard or via online. Money doesn't grow on the trees.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A saver. I wanted to buy a leather lounge for the last 3 months. I could afford it to buy from a shop, but I'm waiting for the Police auction next month to buy them because they would be 50% to 75% cheaper. They are expensive goods seized from wealthy criminals and sold to the highest bidder. I bought a car from them and saved few grand buying the same car from a car yard or via online. Money doesn't grow on the trees.

So u r a professional auctioneer???

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I used to be a spender in my childhood. Now that i am ayeeyo, saving is sexy

I’m mostly a saver, I invest my money when I don’t have a need to spend it on things I don’t currently need.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm a spender, I even spend money that isn't mine. That's why I got married.

:rejoice:

I'm a compulsive shopper. Just today I bought 850 dollars raincoat. My husband thinks I'm going to return it tomorrow.

giphy.gif

I'm a compulsive shopper. Just today I bought 850 dollars raincoat. My husband thinks I'm going to return it tomorrow.

giphy.gif
Your bum ass can't afford none of that shit miss me bird:camby:

VixR

Veritas
Both lol.

I’ve become a saver in the past year and a bit. It’s still weird seeing how much my savings are growing when I remember back to routinely going overdraft not too long ago. I think I get high. It started when I screenshot my last overdraft and told myself it would be the last time.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm a minimalist, so I naturally don't spend a lot. This ends up with me having loads of money in the bank. I like simple things, so I think I'll never have money problems for the rest of my life. If I do decide to go to places to spend money, I never go cheap, due to the fact that I never spend money all that much in the first place.

I was never into shopping. I rented out games as a kid instead of buying them, saving me loads of money. I bought high quality designer clothes that lasted for a long time, saving me money. I can cook, so I don't need to spend a lot eating out, saving me money. My major hobby of reading books is also free, as I have a public library card.

So I guess I'm a saver. But to be accurate, I'm a non-spender. I don't deliberately save my money.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

giphy.gif
May God have mercy for your husband...

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Spender loud and proud.

This mindset does inspire hustling. So there's some truth to what you're saying. It just ain't for me bro.

The only time I spend my money is when I go out, which is every other day now. It doesn’t seem like I’m spending a lot until I see my statement at the end of the month. Shit adds up :francis:

The only time I spend my money is when I go out, which is every other day now. It doesn’t seem like I’m spending a lot until I see my statement at the end of the month. Shit adds up :francis:
I'm in the same boat walahi it feels that spending money and I'm not even enjoying at least if I spend money it should be on shit I want:mjlol:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am both if that makes sense, I’ll spend but I’m making sure I’m getting the bang for my buck. I’ll look around for the best price before I pull out my wallet. My brother is a spender tho, he will cash his check one morning and be broke in the afternoon. It’s amazing how siblings can be so different :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending