Are women inherently Stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

SO I was casually lounging, tuned into HBO to get ready for GAME OF THRONES, and then I discover this little juicy treasure. Reese Witherspon show Big little lies.

Its about a bunch of suburban, wives story. loooooooooooooooooool hilarious. Basically this show speaks to me. At least my inner white woman voice.

The dialogue is so good. So binge watch like 5 episodes. I then see the credits, the show is written by David E Kelly! A brilliant writer no doubt, but how does this smart a$$ able to channel womens voices correctly? Why couldn't we find an authentic voice of a mom in the suburbia who could articulate like this? Does it have to be a man???????

But then again....it could have been written by a woman, but only using already established popular name of David E Kelly!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It’s a great show, I don’t know why it’s taking so long to release season 2. I don’t want to spoil it for you but the season finale is so satisfying.

Anyways to answe your question
upload_2019-4-14_12-30-26.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s a great show, I don’t know why it’s taking so long to release season 2. I don’t want to spoil it for you but the season finale is so satisfying.

Anyways to answe your question
View attachment 70898

The Shinning I am mad at u! Why didn't u bring this to my attention? U know I am a twisted white woman, this kind of a show appeals to my ruux. Please always remember to mention something like this to me. Thank u kindly!

I am watching episode 6 now. I know someone got killed, but I dont know who. Cant wait

NotMyL

VIP
The Shinning I am mad at u! Why didn't u bring this to my attention? U know I am a twisted white woman, this kind of a show appeals to my ruux. Please always remember to mention something like this to me. Thank u kindly!

I am watching episode 6 now. I know someone got killed, but I dont know who. Cant wait
Basra, we enjoy the same kind of shows, I shall keep you in mind from now on. How excited are you for game of thrones tonight? I had to cancel my Sunday night plans, nothing is getting in my way.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, we enjoy the same kind of shows, I shall keep you in mind from now on. How excited are you for game of thrones tonight? I had to cancel my Sunday night plans, nothing is getting in my way.

I am kinda excited. Not a big fan of Game of thrones but u know kinda dont want to be left out of the movement. I dont like how one of the dragon is now working for the winter demons.

By the way, lets get back to Little big lies. Nicole Kidman's character is physically abused by her hot Swedish Husband. What is your opinion about this. Lets include @Reiko into this discussion too. She brought up spousal beating arousal here in the forums once.

NotMyL

VIP
I am kinda excited. Not a big fan of Game of thrones but u know kinda dont want to be left out of the movement. I dont like how one of the dragon is now working for the winter demons.

By the way, lets get back to Little big lies. Nicole Kidman's character is physically abused by her hot Swedish Husband. What is your opinion about this. Lets include @Reiko into this discussion too. She brought up spousal beating arousal here in the forums once.
Lol are you saying @Reiko is into some freaky ish? Speaking of that hot Swedish actor, have you seen this?
It created quite the buzz when it first happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending