Are Women In Somalia Allowed To Go Swimming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
:kanyehmm:My aunts and cousins told me when they were young they would swim all the time, but I heard it might be "Haram" now :jcoleno:

Is swimming allowed in your regions?

I wanna visit Liido beach one day but I also don't want to get stoned :fantasia2:

Merca

Inactive.
:gladbron:

Did people stare at you? Are you allowed to wear shorts? Can you swim deep or just ankle high?
I didn’t get any stares. There were other females that were swimming as well.
Shorts? I wear the hijab, so it would look weird if I wore shorts, and I don’t think you can do that as a woman in Somalia.
You can swim however you like.

How can you swim in a fucking jilbaab? Ban that satanic garment. We need to go back to the old Somalia of liberty, equality, and nudity. Isn't that what the French revolutionaries said?

you have to be decked out in your full diraac and scarf. be careful not to drown, the dirac can wrap around you and you wont be able to move :jcoleno:

Can you believe they rather risk your safety then let you wear harmless shorts or long pants !
Would god really want a women to struggle like that smh

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Somalia is fucked up place and of course religion plays a role in the restriction of women, what is so bad about women swimming in whatever they want or deem fit?

It's so sad how things you could do before the war will get you stoned now. If there's peace and people stop suffering it might change again.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Due to geographical location, the Horn of Africa is very close to the gulf states. even Djibouti is becoming wahhabized. Most Djiboutian xalimos now wear the black abaaya and hijab. Thank you Saudi Arabia for infesting our culture with your sick ideologies. I don't think I'll ever go back home.

VIP
Due to geographical location, the Horn of Africa is very close to the gulf states. even Djibouti is becoming wahhabized. Most Djiboutian xalimos now wear the black abaaya and hijab. Thank you Saudi Arabia for infesting our culture with your sick ideologies. I don't think I'll ever go back home.

When was the last time you were in dj? Because that's not true. I went summer 2016 and some of them were showing cleavage lol. As long as it's not state mandated , you can wear whatever you want. Niqab is banned in dj btw.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
When was the last time you were in dj? Because that's not true. I went summer 2016 and some of them were showing cleavage lol. As long as it's not state mandated , you can wear whatever you want. Niqab is banned in dj btw.
From the pictures I seen on fb, it seems most college girls wear the black abaaya and most girls cover up.
Last time I been there was in 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending