Are West-Africans and AA's beefing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently started browsing some random websites of theirs and started watching some youtube videos, and it seems like they're having some sort of "fight" going on recently :cosbyhmm:
The latest "scandal"? has been that this famous Guinean model mocked AA's yesterday and called them Akata's, which apparently is a slur towards AA's meaning "A homeless cat" because Afro-Americans don't have a "home" and are seen as uncultured, unrooted people. She doesn't want to apologize for saying it either.

There's also this video, that I believe most of us on here have seen by now- The comment section is a mess

There's loads of other examples, but I'm way too lazy to search them up now :tacky:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
African Americans see West Africans and especially Nigerians as their brothers/ancestral connection while the latter look down on them and just see them as nice entertainment. Quite sad really.

African Americans see West Africans and especially Nigerians as their brothers/ancestral connection while the latter look down on them and just see them as nice entertainment. Quite sad really.
Yeah, but it seems to me like more AA's are "waking up" and realizing this these past few weeks. Or have they always talked about each other like this, and I just found out? :patrice:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Yeah, but it seems to me like more AA's are "waking up" and realizing this these past few weeks. Or have they always talked about each other like this, and I just found out? :patrice:

Depends on the type of AA. The "Pan-African Blackness" AA are Nigerian begs. Thats why Akata hurts them so much, cause it comes from people they wish to have a bond with/booty clap for. Kinda like some Somalis who cry about Arab racism.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I've recently started browsing some random websites of theirs and started watching some youtube videos, and it seems like they're having some sort of "fight" going on recently :cosbyhmm:
The latest "scandal"? has been that this famous Guinean model mocked AA's yesterday and called them Akata's, which apparently is a slur towards AA's meaning "A homeless cat" because Afro-Americans don't have a "home" and are seen as uncultured, unrooted people. She doesn't want to apologize for saying it either.

There's also this video, that I believe most of us on here have seen by now- The comment section is a mess

There's loads of other examples, but I'm way too lazy to search them up now :tacky:
how come you follow news about AA if you live in Denmark ? do you also watch American channels such as BET ?

how come you follow news about AA if you live in Denmark ? do you also watch American channels such as BET ?
I feel like most people my age knows more about American stuff than Danish here. The impact that the American culture, media and African Americans have on the youth is crazy.

No, I don't watch American channels.

That's too bad. But many western blacks feel a kinship with us and many of us feel with them. So like pillsbury doughboy said earlier...y'all worry about your two dozen waring tribes....and leave this to us. Its only a minor family rift.

That's too bad. But many western blacks feel a kinship with us and many of us feel with them. So like pillsbury doughboy said earlier...y'all worry about your two dozen waring tribes....and leave this to us. Its only a minor family rift.
I see u your effeminate down low ass didn't have the nuts to @ me :mjlol:

Last edited:
In the UK Africans parents would always blame the “Jamaaykaans” for any or criminality or poor behaviour by their
children.

These tensions died down with a generation or two. In 50 years time most
Somalis will just be seen as black British or Black Americans. We are already seeing the first generation of Somalis who are madow first.

Madow from africa that go to the west go their with purpose,they get educated,start businesses,most foreign doctors in uk are nigerians and kenyans
So when they go to the USA see the AA without any ambition satisyed with life and act like degenerates they hate them,not saying all AA are degenerates but the ones that are created a stereotype

Also history most nigerians view AA as inferior cause they were slaves,and hausa fulani and igbos were slave traders

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
how to tell the difference between AA and west africans? don't they all have wide noses, big lips, kinky hair, etc?
AAs are mixed with cadaan. Because of their one drop rule you have people looking like this
tarana-burke-youtube.jpg

and this
FEAT_Mariah-copy-1024x576.jpg

in the same ethnic group.
:faysalwtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
AAs are mixed with cadaan. Because of their one drop rule you have people looking like this
tarana-burke-youtube.jpg

and this
FEAT_Mariah-copy-1024x576.jpg

in the same ethnic group.
:faysalwtf:

Crow do u dis like that much? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.