Are we ungrateful?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watch this video and see how hard these chinese children have to work everyday just to get to school so they can provide a better future for their families. Chinese ppl are hard working and have good work ethic. I can't sya the same for diaspora somalis that come to the west to become criminals and drunks. It's no surprise to me that hese ppl out perform every racial group.

:mjcry:

Just watch this video and see how hard these chinese children have to work everyday just to get to school so they can provide a better future for their families. Chinese ppl are hard working and have good work ethic. I can't sya the same for diaspora somalis that come to the west to become criminals and drunks. It's no surprise to me that hese ppl out perform every racial group.

:mjcry:
If only we followed tge religion and culture of our parents. They were tough.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The problem is parental negligence. Every Somali I've seen with an active parent performs well. The parent is the first mentor. It's kids with bad parents that end up wandering aimlessly without any discipline. As a result, they end up being stupid and unsuccessful.

Status
Not open for further replies.