Are we supposed to believe somali forums attract the cream of the crop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horta why is everyone on here so educated and an expert on every topic that comes up? Look that that how to get rich thread and all the cretins giving advice. They give advice on personal fitness, on how to raise the somali IQ, on how to improve the socio political situation in somalia et cetera :kodaksmiley:like this place is populated by professors and expert political analysts. Would at least one person admit they are jobless, or short, or broke, or stupid :duck:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you think your people are broke, jobless, short and stupid, then that's only because those descriptions fit who you are. If you're a loser, my advice is to avoid us, cause we got our shit together.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Horta why is everyone on here so educated and an expert on every topic that comes up? Look that that how to get rich thread and all the cretins giving advice. They give advice on personal fitness, on how to raise the somali IQ, on how to improve the socio political situation in somalia et cetera :kodaksmiley:like this place is populated by professors and expert political analysts. Would at least one person admit they are jobless, or short, or broke, or stupid :duck:
You're black ofc you'd want to demean your people, go back to your hood negro

I think most (or at least the vocal minority) here are late teens that haven't experienced the real world yet. It's easy to be elitist and an armchair critic when you're not playing

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
If you think your people are broke, jobless, short and stupid, then that's only because those descriptions fit who you are. If you're a loser, my advice is to avoid us, cause we got our shit together.
Very well said!

Speak for yourself am 6'3 entrepreneur :axvmm9o:
I take time out of my busy day to educate the zoo populace that frequent this less than stellar forum. I have minor degree in political science
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts