Are Turkish Movies similar to Indian Movies? (Ballywood?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I recently watched this addictive series in Netflix, its called Kurt Seyit & Sura. Its an epic romantic saga about a Muslim First Lieutenant f Kurt Seyit Eminof (played by Kıvanç Tatlıtuğ) love saga with a Russina girl. A very handsome amazing looking leading man. Ok so while i was watching, i could see it was kinda soap operish and kinda Dumb, because the acting was so bad, the sub plot kinda reminded me of innocent indian movies. But i couldn't stop watching because the actors were so beautiful. The costumes were magnificent. Based in the early 20th century first world war i think. Anyway, i thought the plot a little much less than smart. A girl meeting a boy, and suddenly the girl wants to marry the boy, and is telling her sister she is in love. The boy pretending hard to get, u know the kinda Farah or Indian male fake romance bravado. You could just tell the movie or series audience target are muslim Turkish, a lot Mashalaah and Inshaalaah. Its a clean Cinderella romance that is not going to kill you unless you have brains.

Kivanc Tatlitug is fine though i am not going lie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Seyit_ve_Şura#/media/File:Kurtseyitvesura-poster.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, I used to really love Turkish mosalsalaat but I forgot Arabic so I can't really watch them anymore. Imo turkish shows = 10x better than Bollywood because turks are mad good looking and there's no singing. Bonus: the arab dubbed ones censor out any indecency so it's always a very comfortable watch. I remember there was a Turkish show on HCTV I think it had songul oden and all the little kids voices were women making squeaky voices. It was funny.

Kinvanc used to be soooo peng when he was in Nur (Gumus) but now he's a deadting ngl, age does bad things to white peeps.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Damn, I used to really love Turkish mosalsalaat but I forgot Arabic so I can't really watch them anymore. Imo turkish shows = 10x better than Bollywood because turks are mad good looking and there's no singing. Bonus: the arab dubbed ones censor out any indecency so it's always a very comfortable watch. I remember there was a Turkish show on HCTV I think it had songul oden and all the little kids voices were women making squeaky voices. It was funny.

Kinvanc used to be soooo peng when he was in Nur (Gumus) but now he's a deadting ngl, age does bad things to white peeps.

cinina

i appreciated NO singing part. Really. At least in that fact it was watchable. Yes, they are good looking Turkish. Its like they are a better versions of Arabs and White people. Just in between . I cant describe it. LOL

U said when u spoke Arabic? U dont anymore? And dont these Turkish speak Turkish?

I'll check Caasi out :)

U r right --today at 34 Kivanc looks way different. He even married a below average woman.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Alla wallahi this shit has me cracking up. I can never watched dubbed somali i can't take it seriously. It's too funny

Have you guys watched this series? Best Turkish series to date

İçerde is hands down the best the kid is hella good. I have watched his first series it was called Medcezir best one yet i didnt even like romantic series but i watched all the episodes Lol.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Alla wallahi this shit has me cracking up. I can never watched dubbed somali i can't take it seriously. It's too funny

Have you guys watched this series? Best Turkish series to date

This show looks good, I think ill watch it since I'm currently learning Turkish.

cinina

i appreciated NO singing part. Really. At least in that fact it was watchable. Yes, they are good looking Turkish. Its like they are a better versions of Arabs and White people. Just in between . I cant describe it. LOL

U said when u spoke Arabic? U dont anymore? And dont these Turkish speak Turkish?

I'll check Caasi out :)

U r right --today at 34 Kivanc looks way different. He even married a below average woman.

Yeah I basically forgot how to speak Arabic and I watched the series dubbed in Arabic because that’s what I was used to when I was in Syria.
@Anab wow, I haven’t seen that one looks good I’ll look for eng subs this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts