Are there Western Halimos who don't act like African American/Black American women?

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Yeah we exist I don’t act like Shaniqua

1593956982480.gif

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Great we need more people like u and less shaniqua and tyrone cosplay

Somali girls are split between BLM puppets and anti BLM am somewhere in between I don’t look black nor do I use the black card I can pass for brown person so it depends individually

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Somali girls are split between BLM puppets and anti BLM am somewhere in between I don’t look black nor do I use the black card I can pass for brown person so it depends individually
stay away from those niggas they might inflict u with victim card disease

Mozart

You need people like me
Why is how good a Somali female looks directly proportionate to her level of blm activism ?

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
stay away from those niggas they might inflict u with victim card disease
Wearing Hijab and acting ghetto doesn’t go together it’s one thing to support justice but acting in certain ways are wrong it’s too much it gives people a wrong impression of all hijabis. Non hijabis have it easier though

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
OP is asking a ridicoulously 'assumptive' question.

Most Somali girls do not speak ebonics. Nor have they adopted stereotypes associated with impoverished AA women. If thats what he meant. If you wanted to ask why some Somali girls gravitate to BLM, I don't know why. Some combo of boredom, suggestibility, wanting to belong to a group, following the wave or feeling they are doing a social good. I'm merely guessing.

OP is asking a ridicoulously 'assumptive' question.

Most Somali girls do not speak ebonics. Nor have they adopted stereotypes associated with impoverished AA women. If thats what he meant. If you wanted to ask why some Somali girls gravitate to BLM, I don't know why. Some combo of boredom, suggestibility, wanting to belong to a group, following the wave or feeling they are doing a social good. I'm merely guessing.
Where are you from.