Are the end of times near?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
One of the signs of end of times is sudden death. In Minnesota alone this month there was more than 20 cases of sudden death in the Somali community.

companions.

Sudden death is one of the signs indicating that the Last Hour is near. The evidence is that Anas
icon--3.gif
narrated that the Prophet
icon--1.gif
said: "Among the signs that the Last Hour is near, is that the crescent would appear larger than its actual size and people would say: “It appears as if it is only two days old.”, and the mosques will be taken as streets, and sudden death will spread.” [Al-Albaani classified it as authentic]

As regards your question whether or not it is a good sign, the answer is that this differs according to the dead person. For a believer and an obedient person, it is good for him, but it is not good for a non-Muslim and a disobedient person. ‘Aa’ishah
icon-5.gif
narrated that the Prophet
icon--1.gif
said: "Sudden death is a rest for a believer, and a sorrow for a non-Muslim.” [Ahmad]

My fulaay self is shitting bricks saying the shahada every minute.

:liberaltears:
I had multiple dreams about yum al kiyamah and everyone was shitting themselves, even the hardcore athiests were trying to hide. Let them enjoy their jannah here, may i meet you on the other side my brothers and sisters.
:friendhug::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts