Are Somalis weird????..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I went to a local grocery, at the check counter I see these two adorable older Somali men struggling with grocery. One was tall, with a prominent long nose, with beard dyed with Xiina. He wore a dhuksi cab on. The other was shorter with cispy silver hair, also wearing a dhuksi cap, hair so solf its like White people silver white silky hair. I eyed their groceries, they shopped for buur/flour, eggs, tea etc etc At the time of paying money they were chipping with dollars here and there together! Adorable yes but weird!

This is an epidemic. All public houses or low income houses have older somali men living together. Single older women living by themselves. At least the older men can get along, these single older women living by themselves, which kinda shows women out of bi!chyness cannot get along with other women, which is why my case is ---opposite live together. Older man with older woman.

Obviously they live together, which is smart I agree, saves a lot of bills. but my question is, why do somali men feel comfortable to be by themselves???? I see young somali boys and men hanging around together. I see middle aged men hanging out together, dining in fine dine. I see single older women living in public housing by themselves. One Ogaden older woman, in her mid 50s, told my divorced cousin who is in his late 30s & her neighbor, "when I get horny, I pour warm hot water in me" This she said when he gave her a ride somewhere. She took opportunity right away in that single ride to shukaansi my cousin. He called us shocked and traumatized.

My question is:: Why dont old somali men marry old single somali women and keep each other company??? Its not about having babies obviously, because I dont see the older men going to marry a young one. (some do) In the west its a mater of sense. Its very odd two grown old men cooking angeero/lo and laxox together by two adorable gay couple. Its very unbecoming.

Am I crazy to thing that????

Last edited:
I went to a local grocery, at the check counter I see these two adorable older Somali men struggling with grocery. One was tall, with a prominent long nose, with beard dyed with Xiina. He wore a dhuksi cab on. The other was shorter with cispy silver hair, also wearing a dhuksi cap, hair so solf its like White people silver white silky hair. I eyed their groceries, they shopped for buur/flour, eggs, tea etc etc At the time of paying money they were chipping with dollars here and there together! Adorable yes but weird!

Obviously they live together, which is smart I agree, saves a lot of bills. but my question is, why do somali men feel comfortable to be by themselves???? I see young somali boys and men hanging around together. I see middle aged men hanging out together, dining in fine dine. I see single older women living in public housing by themselves. One Ogaden older woman told my cousin who is her neighbor, "when I get horny, I pour warm hot water in me" This she said when he gave her a ride somewhere. She took opportunity right away in that single ride to shukaansi my cousin. He called us shocked and traumatized.

My question is:: Why dont old somali men marry old single somali women and keep each other company??? Its not about having babies obviously, because I dont see the older men going to marry a young one. (some do) In the west its a mater of sense. Its very odd two grown old men cooking angeero/lo and laxox by themselves. Its very unbecoming.

Am I crazy to thing that????
Sxb, are you scared of Somali men going MGTOW hehehe or becoming incel don't worry you Somali Feminist can have your ajnabis.:siilaanyolaugh:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Knowles if you are still single at the age of 57

Hit my line. Hopefully your mehr price isn’t expensive at that point.

I can’t realy see myself at an old age being roommates with some homies. I always thought I would be married at that age

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Basra maybe those guys couldn’t afford marriage when they were younger and were never considered suitable bachelors. Some fobs work poor paying jobs not everyone is able to work and go to school and etc.

Plus no offense I don’t really bash but do women need men?
It’s 2018 women can survive without a husband

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Knowles if you are still single at the age of 57

Hit my line. Hopefully your mehr price isn’t expensive at that point.

I can’t realy see myself at an old age being roommates with some homies. I always thought I would be married at that age

Jerome good for u. Keep that intention. Be good to wifey :)

Basra maybe those guys couldn’t afford marriage when they were younger and were never considered suitable bachelors. Some fobs work poor paying jobs not everyone is able to work and go to school and etc.

Plus no offense I don’t really bash but do women need men?
It’s 2018 women can survive without a husband
Sxb, Stop lying to these feeble minded feminist Xalimoos and telling them they are strong and independent. There is a reason why there is a rise in antidepressants and depression for woman age 30 and over. All in all its not bad though they can buy 30 cats and think of them as their children before they go into a slow bout of deep depression and bitter cat lady syndromes of basing faraxhs. "Whats that...????" The stocks for twitter and cat products have been rising, you hear that Faraxh its time to eat and invest in these stocks.

:westbrookswag::trumpsmirk::ulyin::mybusiness::dabcasar:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Sxb, Stop lying to these feeble minded feminist Xalimoos and telling them they are strong and independent. There is a reason why there is a rise in antidepressants and depression for woman age 30 and over. All in all its not bad though they can buy 30 cats and think of them as their children before they go into a slow bout of deep depression and bitter cat lady syndromes of basing faraxhs. "Whats that...????" The stocks for twitter and cat products have been rising, you hear that Faraxh its time to eat and invest in these stocks.

:westbrookswag::trumpsmirk::ulyin::mybusiness::dabcasar:
They don’t really need a husband.they can survive on their own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending