Are Somalis too proud to admit the truth?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Most of the horn is underdeveloped and got alot of issues

Worst problem by far is Qabiil

Have you ever seen a tribe admit they are in the wrong?

If a politician is corrupt his tribe Will defend his actions

If a murderer gets caught his tribe Will defend him

People are so backwards its crazy

Nose and hair still straight tho
XaLIE22.png

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.

These somalis who still worship qabiil are just copying their parents. Its a useless idea responsible for killing thousands. Pictures like these..
upload_2018-10-25_22-52-35.jpeg
Are not enough for these bastards to understand what qabiil has done to their country. They take this shit as a joke when it destroyed their country and made thousands starve. I hope Allah curses and torments those in somalia and the west fuelling hatred qabiil to qabiil.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
These somalis who still worship qabiil are just copying their parents. Its a useless idea responsible for killing thousands. Pictures like these..
View attachment 57646 Are not enough for these bastards to understand what qabiil has done to their country. They take this shit as a joke when it destroyed their country and made thousands starve. I hope Allah curses and torments those in somalia and the west fuelling hatred qabiil to qabiil.
Keep your useless and meaningless qabiil but dont take up arms for it. Let it die with you

If the problem just stopped at qabiil, politics and prosecution it would be good. It would be amazing.

But no, Somalis have 'pride' in every aspect of their lives. How many times have you observed two habo's who are besties keep their problems hidden away from each other and they boast to one another about how 'times couldn't have been better'?
How many times have you seen a somali couple not be able to rise above their petty differences? Or a Farax who instantly drops all 3 talaqs bcos xaajiyo said something he didn't quite like?
I could go on.....

But its not 'pride', bcos pride is reasonable and founded on something. This is kibr- its excessive. destructive, foolish and of course founded upon absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
In the past, our pride was our strength. We used it wisely to successfully bring together tribes that hated each other to fight common foreign enemies like the Oromo, Portuguese and the British in order to keep our sovereignty. Somalis would rather die that bow down to foreigners as we believed we were above everyone else.

I wouldn’t call modern Somalis prideful. Arrogant and foolish, yes. Araweelo, Ahmed Gurey, Sayyid Hassan and Xaawo Taako would weep at the low lives their descendants have become.

Mercury

VIP
View attachment 57646 Are not enough for these bastards to understand what qabiil has done to their country. They take this shit as a joke when it destroyed their country and made thousands starve. I hope Allah curses and torments those in somalia and the west fuelling hatred qabiil to qabiil.

Qabiil is very meaningless indeed

Mercury

VIP
If the problem just stopped at qabiil, politics and prosecution it would be good. It would be amazing.

But no, Somalis have 'pride' in every aspect of their lives. How many times have you observed two habo's who are besties keep their problems hidden away from each other and they boast to one another about how 'times couldn't have been better'?
How many times have you seen a somali couple not be able to rise above their petty differences? Or a Farax who instantly drops all 3 talaqs bcos xaajiyo said something he didn't quite like?
I could go on.....

But its not 'pride', bcos pride is reasonable and founded on something. This is kibr- its excessive. destructive, foolish and of course founded upon absolutely nothing.

I have a theory I think many want everything life has to offer but dont know exactly what they want which in turn fuels their desire to have it all

Sxb the one thing I like about Somalis is that they recognise the problem of qabyaalad. Every Somali knows it's a problem and is the reason Somalia is a shithole.

While everyone recognises it, no one is willing to give it up.

It's the most confusing thing to me and to any sane person.

While they continue to fight over qabil, Somalia continues to be poor and underdeveloped.

It's a sad reality.

The only problem is qabiil. If Somalis worked together towards unity, peace, and a Greater Somalia, wallahi I have no doubt that we could become a good nation. We just focus too much on screwing other Somalis over to realize that we're all being screwed by ajnabis, whether white, arab, or madow.
:bell:

Qabiil is very meaningless indeed
For us somalis yes. Qabil like everything is just a tool. A tool made to keep count of your family and relative tree. But we use it wrong. Just like they tell an alcoholic he shouldnt drink as he cant control his drinking. We should approach qabil the same way. Quit it because we cant handle it

Mercury

VIP
The only problem is qabiil. If Somalis worked together towards unity, peace, and a Greater Somalia, wallahi I have no doubt that we could become a good nation. We just focus too much on screwing other Somalis over to realize that we're all being screwed by ajnabis, whether white, arab, or madow.
:bell:

Qabiil is useless and stupid because many people who defend their tribe wont ever admit when the tribe is in the wrong

IF they had any honour they would say this person doesnt have anything to do with us nor Will we ever accept that kinda behaviour in our tribe

I could go on.....

It's Somali xaasidnimo that is at play here. She tells her "friend" about her problems seeking consoling and advice, and while she may play along in front of her she will then run to the other ladies in the community and spill all that she told her while reveling in her suffering. There's good reason why Somalis don't confide or trust each other beyond immediate family.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Somalis by nature are denialists. I know three somali mothers with HIV and they say they have diabetes. I say no honey, u have got the big A (Aids) but diabetes seem socially acceptable for them. Power to your denials, Queen of Nile.