Are Somalis ethnically ONE tribe?

Are Somalis ethnically one Tribe?

• YES (Kinda silly fucking question is that?)

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • NO (I'mma Arabid bootyclapper, excuse my bootyclappin')

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I have no idea TBH (Cause i don't read shit and could care less)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Niggah if you post ONE more poll .....God forbid

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Were all Sheegatos/Bastards

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

my bro somali tycoon, you can multi quote you know. Fyi how do you like my signature and what does it mean? Is it slang?

I prefer quoting individually, and for your signature, honey i could care less. You're the least relevant person on here.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

I prefer quoting individually, and for your signatur, honey i could care less. You're the least relevant person on here.
grown-ups-2-whaaat-gif-i3.gif
says you warya. you need to learn how to quote properly and forum better before talking shit
afkaaga qudhmoon xiiro hawaada hana la soo galin

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I prefer quoting individually, and for your signature, honey i could care less. You're the least relevant person on here.
**Couldn't care less** bro. I had to correct you this time, because I noticed it on the poll too.

Easy on Miski bro. loool

S

SOMACOON

**Couldn't care less** bro. I had to correct you this time, because I noticed it on the poll too.

Easy on Miski bro. loool
whaaat-o.gif

I rarely reread what i type, i should probably start considering. I read afterwards lol, sometimes even a second late and can't edit my shit lol

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
No:heh:
Abgaal and merahan don't come in contact with each other your confusing them with hg:heh:
No bro there are a lot of Marehan and Abgal marriages. Especially in the past when Marehan dominated the government and lived in Mogadishu.
They and Abgaal used to pop children everywhere. Remember Mogadishu was partially native Abgaal land.

So penetration was bound to happen

I know many Abgaal Marehan marriages and children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts