• yes

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Not in my eyes.. In true Somali culture up north where my people come from we don't chop people into pieces or burn the dead like we are having a barbecue.. This is not Somali culture.. Smh.
Those actions don’t represent a whole clan or region sxb there are good people in the south, I’m reer konfur and wouldn’t harm a fly

Those actions don’t represent a whole clan or region sxb there are good people in the south
Well if there are good people then they should come together and stop their savage brothers.. Just a few weeks back one of the southies we gave refuge blew up some of our government officials in Garowe.. Why are these people so anti rule and law to the point they even are blowing up the people who gave them a home.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Well if there are good people then they should come together and stop their savage brothers.. Just a few weeks back one of the southies we gave refuge blew up some of our government officials in Garowe.. Why are these people so anti rule and law to the point they even are blowing up the people who gave them a home.
sxb konfur gets hit the hardest when it comes to shabab attacks they’re not only targeting garowe or the north, inshallah shabab will be defeated one and for all AUN to all the victims :it0tdo8:

95%

Somalis back home are indeed human, 5% of them....If anyone knows me, they know I went back home with a heart full of love and optimism. I came back with real af ptsd. Never going back. Never.

Potentially Figo. Who are/were you? lol

what happened? Perhaps some warning will help me before I visit

Trending

Latest posts