AF NAAREED
VIP
Israel-Somaliland-JPost-732x740.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Egal-Somaliland.jpg

“Establishing Strategic Partnership with the State of Israel

Today, however, although the West had won the cold war and the threat of communism appears to be vanishing in many parts of the world, we, in the Horn of Africa, are being threatened by a more sinister and pernicious enemy in the form of encroaching Islamic influence.”

My government firmly believes that owing to this region’s strategic geopolitical importance as a result of its propinquity to the oil routes and the narrow Bab El-Mandeb entrance, as well as its proximity to the Gulf, the Middle East and the access to the Indian Ocean.”

Somaliland’s concern is reinforced by the growing influence of the Saudis and the pro-Islamic Yemen, particularly ever since it had crushed and defeated the South Yemeni’s courageous attempt to forsake or renounce its union with the north. Discovering that Eritrea is not interested [in] to act asan Arab satellite, both Sana’ and Riyadh, as well as Khartoum (not to mention how pariah states like Iran and Libya are meddling into the internal affairs of my country), are now directing their efforts to force Somaliland to forfeit or withdraw its independence with the intention of installing a pro-Islamic Somali state (under a federal Somalia). This will most definitely render the control of both the north and southern coasts of the Red Sea to pro-Islamic regimes, with the exception of Eritrea and the miniature state of Djibouti which has no significance leaving the whole region to become a bed-rock for Islamic influence.

In order to surmount such an onerous task my government needs the support and assistance of the State of Israel, not only to defend our nascent state from the menace of pro-Islamist dark forces, but also in terms of relief, rehabilitation and reconstruction of this devastated country.

Your Obedient Servant
Mohamed Ibrahim Egal
President Republic of Somaliland

I think this letter is true, because jerusalem post, noted that Egal was an ally of theirs and he wrote a letter to Israel prime minister Yitzhak Rabin(who was assasinated later on). Is there any shame left for this state? seeking recognition from jews!!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somaliland recently met with NEOCON pro Israel lobby far right politicians who are ANTI islam. Michael Rubin.

51526790_2025508137563029_6628388577984118784_o-740x547.jpg

The question remains are somaliland and israel brothers? We provided historical letters by Egal, Jerusalem Post saying their brothers which was written by a 'somalilander', so the brotherly love is coming from their side. Then there is Michaeal Rubin ties a neocon anti islam hater. So is Somaliland even muslim and islamic anymore is a good question to ask and needs answering not just IGNORING.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Somaliland recently met with NEOCON pro Israel lobby far right politicians who are ANTI islam. Michael Rubin.

51526790_2025508137563029_6628388577984118784_o-740x547.jpg

The question remains are somaliland and israel brothers? We provided historical letters by Egal, Jerusalem Post saying their brothers which was written by a 'somalilander', so the brotherly love is coming from their side. Then there is Michaeal Rubin ties a neocon anti islam hater. So is Somaliland even muslim and islamic anymore is a good question to ask and needs answering not just IGNORING.

Come on Osman, I thought you're better than this. We're working as hard as we can to try to put our name out there

Your Darood uncles in Sultan of Oman invited the Israeli PM / UAE welcomed the Israeli FM / the Saudis are have been working with the Israelis last couple if years militarily ARE THEY STILL MUSLIM or is your HATE for Somaliland controlling your mind.

I understand that my country and your fed state are rivals but there's better ways than war. Thanks to Somaliland your Harti Brothers in Laascaanood are comfortable and secure and developing their city fast as there is stability since 07 and running run and hold all the power in Sool for the Governor to the Mayor of the largest city who has control over the smaller surrounding degmos

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You lot actually see an OP ED as news, Somaliland WILL NEVER there'll be too much backlash. But your uncle Farmaajo will if Abiy told him

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
"Your Obedient Servant
Mohamed Ibrahim Egal
President Republic of Somaliland"

:mugshotman: WTF