Are Somali women Gold Diggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam you find Xalimos asking for 30k mehr or 50k mehr. They are not only the biggset gold diggers but they will say it to your face that they are pure gold diggers. Even gold digging white women wouldn't do this.

Xalimos are hypocrites, they complain and don't want to do all the chores but want to take all our money? No , If I'm giving you this amount of money then best believe you're going to be a housewife. Remember, I scratch your back and you sctratch mine, is how the world works.

Gold digging is another form of begging and accepting their inferiority status to a superior gender.

Damn straight pal.
These Xalimos got nothing to place on the table and coming to our doors with all these high expectations.

Toxique

hood arawelo
All of a sudden you don't want equal rights when money is the topic at hand :russ::dead::mjcry:

Well if that's the case, take you and your dirty ass baati to the kitchen, cause in your words that's where you belong :drakelaugh::pachah1:

i guess ur one of the abdis whose parents neva took him to duqsi. i don’t kno wat religion u follow but in ISLAM a woman doesn’t hav to cook for a man but a man MUST provide at or above the lifestyle the woman was used to. :hemad::stevej:

lik i said, this is why i don’t mess wit liberal abdis. y’all want a halimo to giv u a bargain on the mehr, pay half of everythin, n giv u some kitty beforehand. f*ck outta here :camby:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
i guess ur one of the abdis whose parents neva took him to duqsi. i don’t kno wat religion u follow but in ISLAM a woman doesn’t hav to cook for a man but a man MUST provide at or above the lifestyle the woman was used to. :hemad::stevej:

lik i said, this is why i don’t mess wit liberal abdis. y’all want a halimo to giv u a bargain on the mehr, pay half of everythin, n giv u some kitty beforehand. f*ck outta here :camby:

If you want to play religious, women must be submissive to their husbands. So you'll have to do all the chores in the house, cook and clean for your husband and kids. You must also sexually satisfy husband if he calls you on the bed, it's haram to refuse him.

Allah also gave us some nice rules too. :stevej::mjhaps:

If you want to play religious, women must be submissive to their husbands. So you'll have to do all the chores in the house, cook and clean for your husband and kids. You must also sexually satisfy husband if he calls you on the bed, it's haram to refuse him.

Allah also gave us some nice rules too. :stevej::mjhaps:

:mjlol::russ:

Obviously only reason shes referring to the religion is because that's basically the only reference she has.
But like you said, if the roles were reversed, and men played their part, she still wouldn't play hers.

They preach equality but when money comes into the equation, they play the, "I'm a woman" card :lolbron:
She certainly wouldn't play her role.
Cooking, cleaning, etc
@Toxique all you wanna do is beg, whilst not playing a role eh?
Doesn't work that way, play the religion card, best believe you better be submissive. :kodaksmiley::pachah1:

Toxique

hood arawelo
:mjlol::russ:

Obviously only reason shes referring to the religion is because that's basically the only reference she has.
But like you said, if the roles were reversed, and men played their part, she still wouldn't play hers.

They preach equality but when money comes into the equation, they play the, "I'm a woman" card :lolbron:
She certainly wouldn't play her role.
Cooking, cleaning, etc
@Toxique all you wanna do is beg, whilst not playing a role eh?
Doesn't work that way, play the religion card, best believe you better be submissive. :kodaksmiley::pachah1:

ill be submissive to the RIGHT man. shoot wat woman wouldn't play her position when her man is rollin in guwop?:banderas:

but we talkin about ur broke ass. u complain about pocket change. POCKET CHANGE my nigga. :damn: all ur gonna get is attitude n a barrage of insults. u aint got no choice or say here. be gone, off to ur cousin in somalia u go. :susp:

ill be submissive to the RIGHT man. shoot wat woman wouldn't play her position when her man is rollin in guwop?:banderas:

but we talkin about ur broke ass. u complain about pocket change. POCKET CHANGE my nigga. :damn: all ur gonna get is attitude n a barrage of insults. u aint got no choice or say here. be gone, off to ur cousin in somalia u go. :susp:
Pocket change = money

When someone mentions pocket change, they're not literally talking about coins and whatever pocket change you're thinking about.

I mean if you were educated, you would've comprehended that. But a high school drop out can't comprehend nor read between lines :russ:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Pocket change = money

When someone says mentions pocket change, they're not literally talking about coins and whatever pocket change you're thinking about.

I mean if you were educated, you would've comprehended that. But a high school drop out can't comprehend nor read between lines :russ:

maybe in eurotrash slang but in north american english pocket change literally means pocket change. we talkin SMALL COINS not BIG MONEY. :mjlol:dont try finesse ur L , ur broke. no woman would giv a nigga wit money attitude. accept ur fate as a lonely broke abdi:mjcry:

maybe in eurotrash slang but in north american english pocket change literally means pocket change. we talkin SMALL MONEY not BIG COINS. :mjlol:dont try finesse ur L , ur broke. no woman would giv a nigga wit money attitude. accept ur fate as a lonely broke abdi:mjcry:

What typa b.s is that, I'm from the West Coast, just cause you can't comprehend basic common sense doesn't mean you gotta use North America as an excuse to cover up your stupidity.

Like I said never have I met a more prouder gold digger:russ:

Toxique

hood arawelo
What typa b.s is that, I'm from the West Coast, just cause you can't comprehend basic common sense doesn't mean you gotta use North America as an excuse to cover up your stupidity.

Like I said never have I met a more prouder gold digger:russ:

nigga stop lyin. ur ass is eurotrash or a fob.:ohlord:

n yeah abdi im a proud ass gold digger, but there is no gold to be dug wit u. keep complainin about halimos askin u to pay for their starbucks u cheap ass minimum wage earnin loser:umad:

nigga stop lyin. ur ass is eurotrash or a fob.:ohlord:

n yeah abdi im a proud ass gold digger, but there is no gold to be dug wit u. keep complainin about halimos askin u to pay for their starbucks u cheap ass minimum wage earnin loser:umad:
Straight outta the West Coast.
But obviously you don't wanna hold this L and you want to tell me where I'm from. First you mention my financial situation, which of course is completely off. And now you know my location lol

Hold this L.
Can't use North America as an excuse to hoard your stupidity. Everyone knows the meaning behind pocket change, and as I recall, not everyone takes a saying too literal. Unless ofcoure they're mentally retarded :mjlol:

Have a good looking face, above average height and she won't care about money. She'd be the one taking care of you while you sleep on the couch all day and willingly so. She'd pay all your bills, prepare all your meals, give you back massages and a lot of sex. All because you're good looking.

If you're average looking you're going to have to come out of the pockets. Your wallet is what attracts her. It'll be a miserable relationship I imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts