Are Somali women Gold Diggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wanting to be with a man who is broke doesn't make you a gold digger. There's nothing wrong with wanting a man who can manage his money properly and make financially sound decisions.

condor-4x4-round-shovel-anglo-forro.jpg + downloadfile-2.jpg

= WESTERN XALIMOS nacala golddigging kiina kuyaal.

Not wanting to be with a man who is broke doesn't make you a gold digger. There's nothing wrong with wanting a man who can manage his money properly and make financially sound decisions.

What would you offer in return?
Obviously if the dude is financially stable, there's a 99.99% you won't have anything in particular to match his expectations. It's like a man saying he wants a virgin whilst he's the complete opposite. At least you should have something to place on the table.

Ain't no dude raising a child

My high school girlfriend left me for a drug dealer. He is currently serving time and the is a single mother with four kids at 21. Most women are gold diggers.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have always planned on marrying someone who was educated and is making good money.

You don’t have to worry about a gold digger if the chick your marrying has a good income.

My high school girlfriend left me for a drug dealer. He is currently serving time and the is a single mother with four kids at 21. Most women are gold diggers.

The Lord works in mysterious ways.

It's always the brokest Xalimos who always nag about wanting a man to babystep them. They ain't got nothing to offer but expect nothing but gold in return. Only thing she's bringing to the crib is her pussy. I mean we can find that shit everywhere lol

What would you offer in return?
Obviously if the dude is financially stable, there's a 99.99% you won't have anything in particular to match his expectations. It's like a man saying he wants a virgin whilst he's the complete opposite. At least you should have something to place on the table.

Ain't no dude raising a child

What do you mean what I would offer in return? I'd be working too and bringing in income to maintain our financially stable home obviously.

I have always planned on marrying someone who was educated and is making good money.

You don’t have to worry about a gold digger if the chick your marrying has a good income.
Exactly my point.
All these self employed, independent females are looking for nothing but love and appreciation. Whilst all them high school drop out Xalimos want a man who preferably earns a decent amount of pocket change. If she ain't educated, she certainly isn't a catch.
All them gold diggers are a bunch of broke Xalimos ,and they've got the most to say out of all the women

What do you mean what I would offer in return? I'd be working too and bringing in income to maintain our financially stable home obviously.
Well, if you're financially stable, both you and your partner shouldn't have a problem coexisting. But it's usually women with absolutely no degrees who have the most shit to say.

Last edited:
wats urs is mine n wats mine is mine. if u gotta problem wit that then take it up with Allah :banderas::chrisfreshhah:
:camby::camby:
You're out begging :feedme::feedme:

If she isn't making her own money and isn't financially stable herself, she can get the f*ck out. I ain't raising no damn child, if I wanted to do that I would've just adopted an orphan. Seems like you cant make your own money and expect a dude to pay all your bills.

Theres a saying out here
" A real woman doesn't help you spend your money she helps you to invest your wealth."

But we've got women like @Toxique Who of course would rather be babystepped.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

If she isn't making her own money and isn't financially stable herself, she can get the f*ck out. I ain't raising no damn child, if I wanted to do that I would've just adopted an orphan. Seems like you cant make your own money and expect a dude to pay all your bills.

Fam you find Xalimos asking for 30k mehr or 50k mehr. They are not only the biggset gold diggers but they will say it to your face that they are pure gold diggers. Even gold digging white women wouldn't do this.

Xalimos are hypocrites, they complain and don't want to do all the chores but want to take all our money? No , If I'm giving you this amount of money then best believe you're going to be a housewife. Remember, I scratch your back and you sctratch mine. Is how the world works.

Gold digging is another form of begging and accepting their inferiority status to a superior gender.

Last edited:

Toxique

hood arawelo

lik i said, take it up wit ALLAH. this is why i don’t mess wit liberal anti religious abdis. they wanna be the female in the relationship. next u gonna ask to hav ur ass ate lik @Jerome in the house :gucciwhat::chrisfreshhah:

lik i said, take it up wit ALLAH. this is why i don’t mess wit liberal anti religious abdis. they wanna be the female in the relationship. next u gonna ask to hav ur ass ate lik @Jerome in the house :gucciwhat::chrisfreshhah:

All of a sudden you don't want equal rights when money is the topic at hand :russ::dead::mjcry:

Well if that's the case, take you and your dirty ass baati to the kitchen, cause in your words that's where you belong :drakelaugh::pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts