Are Somali men who are older than 50 cursed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How come most old Somali men are dead a.k.a kicked the bucket and most of their wives are still alive? How come there are no 70+ year old Somali couples who are still married or are still together?

Have you guys also noticed this?

:cosbyhmm::ohhh:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
How come most old Somali men are dead a.k.a kicked the bucket and most of their wives are still alive? How come there are no 70+ year old Somali couples who are still married or are still together?

Have you guys also noticed this?

:cosbyhmm::ohhh:

Because in the old days Somali husbands were 10-20 years older than their wives hence they die earlier. We see 65 year old Somali women with husbands who are 90 , that's if they're not dead already.

Life expectancy varies. It is what it is. Both sets of my grandparents were together til the bitter end with one set even passing away within a few months of each other. Guess its in my genes to be an eternal romantic. :kobeok:

Problem is none of these chicks out here deserve me :kendrickcry:

angrycat

not so sad after all
Yes, just yesterday infact. I saw an old oromo couple and thought it was cute, bcus u never see old somali grandparents together.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Who the f*ck wants to live till 90 anyway, life is hard and stressful as it is
looool it gets less stressful after 60 I think havent u ever seen old somali people, no repsonsibilities anymore, no repercussions for actions because theyre "wayeel"

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
Yes, just yesterday infact. I saw an old oromo couple and thought it was cute, bcus u never see old somali grandparents together.

well my grandparents have been together since the 60s so that's almost 50 years but yeah I agree with you. old couples are rare

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
looool it gets less stressful after 60 I think havent u ever seen old somali people, no repsonsibilities anymore, no repercussions for actions because theyre "wayeel"

Dude, problems in life just get worse as you get older. Atleast at this age you are physically and mentally able to feed yourself and live. When you are 80+ chances are you can't do anything and stuck with bladder problems, you best hope your kids and grandkids are mannered enough to look after you and help you in old age, lest you be thrown into one of those homes with careless workers

Jeesto

VIP
1- The older generations of somali odayal are either dead or naafo because of the wars.
2-a)They're addicted to Khat and propably die of cancer, heart attacks, diabetes because they do not keep track of their health issues and stuff like that.
b)Poor healthcare in the motherland
Those are some of the main reasons we don't have big adult population especielly men who're 60+ in the somali communities.

My grandma passed way married to my grandpa who is 90s yes They exist, I knew 3 couples in 80s and no second wives.

Thank goodness my family is blessed with longtivity my Grandfather lived for 97 years and Grandmother 99 years.

My father is in his mid 60s and is as healthy as a man in his 30s you should really stop projecting into stereotypes

And Yes my Grandparents loved Tuna

Thank goodness my family is blessed with longtivity my Grandfather lived for 97 years and Grandmother 99 years.

My father is in his mid 60s and is as healthy as a man in his 30s you should really stop projecting into stereotypes

And Yes my Grandparents loved Tuna

That's true, did you hear about yousef who passed away at age 116 3 months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending