Are muslim women simply sex objects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Western women(not muslim women) literally have only one thing to offer men.They offer only sex, everything else is deemed the patriarchy. .For instance they cant cook, cant take care of children and will never want to listen to their mansplaining husband. While muslim women raises children, cooks for the family and is a companion in life.

So which one is actually a sex object? the western women or Muslim women lol.

I reckon you have never been in a relationship with a western woman?

The main difference is the insistence on equally sharing the house-work and both working to provide for the family and this model has produced superior results with a happier populations at large.

Reducing them to sex objects by using a straw-man only highlights your gross sexism.

@Knowles and @Emily

Muji

VIP

The main difference is the insistence on equally sharing the house-work and both working to provide for the family and this model has produced superior results with a happier populations at large.

Reducing them to sex objects by using a straw-man only highlights your gross sexism.

@Knowles and @Emily

Good to have you back lady.

@Knowles and @Emily
Hit and run is a relationship right?

That said you are a lesbian so its a different matter.

Your religion ( being a Muslim woman) or were you live (the west) have nothing to do with whether you are a sex object or not. In order for you to be a sex object, you would have to be viewed primarily as an object of male sexual desire, rather than as a whole person.

Status
Not open for further replies.