Are Mind Games Necessary during Courtship/Dating?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I get it. You shouldn't be dumb and open your heart to everyone. It is okay to have standards but games???!

Replying back to all my texts at intervals of 55 minutes Yes, I counted :)

Fuad, we both know you are lonely and have no woman to talk to!

:mindblown:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I get it. You shouldn't be dumb and open your heart to everyone. It is okay to have standards but games???!

Replying back to all my texts at intervals of 55 minutes Yes, I counted :)

Fuad, we both know you are lonely and have no woman to talk to!

:mindblown:

The best mind game is to ghost someone who uses mind games on you

Why waste time on a person whose dishonest and pretend to be something they are not

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
mindgames is part of the fun
Nah, its immature and waste of time ignore calls or messages just to appear busy? the only thing you gonna accomplish with mind games is find women who are desperate for your attention and will lower their standards to get it

Be real, upfront and honest is much better than to play stupid mind game

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
You don't know what he is doing, give the nigga the benefit of the doubt. Maybe he doesn't want to talk rn and doesn't want to respond immediately and turn it into a convo

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Sounds like he's watching Game of Thrones or breaking bad and he's not allowing you to interrupt.
:mjlol:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
If he was texting hella fast, you'd be here complaining about him being too clingy and desperate. There's no pleasing the dwellers of hell aka naago. :farmajoyaab:

First of all, women are not a monolith.

Also the issue here is not whether he blows up my phone or not but the fact that he is being calculative on something simple like texting!

I like upfront men who are dhaacad :)

Trending