ARE MEN SUPERIOR TO WOMEN?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Islam came to honour women and raise their status, and to give them a position that befits them, and to take care of them and protect their dignity. So Islam commands women’s guardians and husbands to spend on them, to treat them well, look after them and be kind to them. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“and live with them honourably”

[al-Nisa’ 4:19]

It is reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best of you are those who are best to their wives, and I am the best of you to my wives.”

Poisonous feminist rhetoric is filling the brains of Muslim women with toxic hatred for the opposite sex, this evil movement is designed to demolish the nuclear family for the eventual detriment of the entire society. Such morally corrupted Zionist ideologies shouldn't be followed or looked up to by our esteemed Muslim sisters. Allah created you for a purpose; Worship him and follow his commandments, raise your kids with Islamic culture, honour and respect your husband and be kind to all the living.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
We're equal but different. We are made to compliment each other, the problem arises when one gender wants to assumme the natural role of the other.

Among the signs of the last days, men will take the role of women and vice versa, eg men staying at home looking after kids and women going out all day to earn a living.

I actually agree with your point about the different roles we play complimenting each other. Like men don't have the ability to carry and birth children but does that make women superior? No.

I donno where this concept of men being 100 and women being 50 originated from , but I have heard them and it makes me wonder if men out here really believe they are better than women on the basis of their gender.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Islam came to honour women and raise their status, and to give them a position that befits them, and to take care of them and protect their dignity. So Islam commands women’s guardians and husbands to spend on them, to treat them well, look after them and be kind to them. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“and live with them honourably”

[al-Nisa’ 4:19]

It is reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best of you are those who are best to their wives, and I am the best of you to my wives.”

Poisonous feminist rhetoric is filling the brains of Muslim women with toxic hatred for the opposite sex, this evil movement is designed to demolish the nuclear family for the eventual detriment of the entire society. Such morally corrupted Zionist ideologies shouldn't be followed or looked up to by our esteemed Muslim sisters. Allah created you for a purpose; Worship him and follow his commandments, raise your kids with Islamic culture, honour and respect your husband and be kind to all the living.

Thanks for the input but you did not answer the question

Our souls are what returns to Allah at the end of the day so in that sense we are all similar. However, we play distinct social roles in this world and most of the time, men's roles are seen as the better ones.
Some men even brag about it.

My question is an honest one the average somali girl raised in a muslim household asks herself at some point (You'd probably wonder too if you were a woman). It has nothing to do with poisonous feminism or zionist ideology.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Thanks for the input but you did not answer the question

Our souls are what returns to Allah at the end of the day so in that sense we are all similar. However, we play distinct social roles in this world and most of the time, men's roles are seen as the better ones.
Some men even brag about it.

My question is an honest one the average somali girl raised in a muslim household asks herself at some point (You'd probably wonder too if you were a woman). It has nothing to do with poisonous feminism or zionist ideology.
Men are ranked higher due to the following tangible reasons:
  • Men generally carry the message of Allah and spread it throughout the globe. E.G: All messengers from God where Men.
  • Men die defending their nations.
  • Men are the core developers of their nations. Recently Forbes made a list of 100 most innovative leaders in the US and one only 1 women made it in the list. It tells you who's carrying the weight of innovation and advancement of the world: MEN.
  • Men generally provide for their families, that's why Islam gives a woman half the share of a man when it comes to inheritance, because she is not obliged to spend on herself or her house or her children. Rather the one who is obliged to spend on them is the man, just as the man is responsible for spending on guests, contributing to payment of ransom money, and spending on reconciling between conflicting groups.
I can go on all day but let me summarize my comment with this:
Allah says in Surah Nisa "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women’ means that they are in charge of them and take care of them. He gave two reasons for that, one that is inherent in them and one that is acquired subsequently, and said: ‘because Allaah has made one of them to excel the other’, because Allaah has favoured men over women by making men more perfect in reasoning and running affairs, and has given them more strength with regard to work and acts of worship. Hence men are singled out when it comes to Prophethood, leadership, guardianship, establishing rituals, giving testimony in legal matters, the obligation to engage in jihad and pray Jumu’ah, and so on, and they are given a greater share of inheritance, and divorce is in the man’s hand. ‘and because they spend (to support them) from their means’ refers to what they spend with regard to marriage, such as the mahr and maintenance, etc.

This superiority is something that Allaah has decreed, and He is not to be questioned about what He does, rather they are to be questioned. Don't question the judgement of the almighty God. Except it as it is. Thank you

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1598837912744.png

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Men are ranked higher due to the following tangible reasons:
  • Men generally carry the message of Allah and spread it throughout the globe. E.G: All messengers from God where Men.
  • Men die defending their nations.
  • Men are the core developers of their nations. Recently Forbes made a list of 100 most innovative leaders in the US and one only 1 women made it in the list. It tells you who's carrying the weight of innovation and advancement of the world: MEN.
  • Men generally provide for their families, that's why Islam gives a woman half the share of a man when it comes to inheritance, because she is not obliged to spend on herself or her house or her children. Rather the one who is obliged to spend on them is the man, just as the man is responsible for spending on guests, contributing to payment of ransom money, and spending on reconciling between conflicting groups.
I can go on all day but let me summarize my comment with this:
Allah says in Surah Nisa "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women’ means that they are in charge of them and take care of them. He gave two reasons for that, one that is inherent in them and one that is acquired subsequently, and said: ‘because Allaah has made one of them to excel the other’, because Allaah has favoured men over women by making men more perfect in reasoning and running affairs, and has given them more strength with regard to work and acts of worship. Hence men are singled out when it comes to Prophethood, leadership, guardianship, establishing rituals, giving testimony in legal matters, the obligation to engage in jihad and pray Jumu’ah, and so on, and they are given a greater share of inheritance, and divorce is in the man’s hand. ‘and because they spend (to support them) from their means’ refers to what they spend with regard to marriage, such as the mahr and maintenance, etc.

This superiority is something that Allaah has decreed, and He is not to be questioned about what He does, rather they are to be questioned. Don't question the judgement of the almighty God. Except it as it is. Thank you

I appreciate you taking time out of your day to explain all this.

Jazakallah kheyr :)