Are irreligious people who spread their beliefs xasiid?

Dude you need to base your arguments on reality. This is one of the reasons atheism is on the rise. They dismantle fake news about them . Most of what you said is just not true and is hearsay. We have no defense against them if we are like this.
According to data atheists are more likely to consume drugs.
So the pharmacies profit from atheists.

Atheists are more likely to consume alcohol so liquor store benefit from atheists.

Abortion clinics profit from atheist who engage in sex before wed-lock via organ-selling.

and many more examples.

So, how is it possible that the universe or the world created itself.

So Big Bang is mathematically incorrect since 0 + 0 doesnt equal 1
So there has to be a designer/creator of everything so 1 + 1 = 2
now there is a universe and a creator and the creator created the universe as simple as that.

So the universe didn't create itself since nothing can't become something.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Haha. Not

Haha. Not really. Atheism believe in being harmless and kind to all living beings. Also your theory that they will do everything they want even carrying out massacres is why they criticize Muslims so much. They just don't like human suffering. Also majority of atheists I have met are humanists.
Atheism is denying the existence of a God. Nowhere, in atheism thought does it say be harmless and dont carry out any massacres etc. Thats utalitarian humanism. Infact, atheist evolutionarist like Darwin believed that rape being immoral was as inconsequential as whether or not humans have an extra finger or not. He also believed that women had less mental aptitude than men which he mentioned in his book the 'Descent of Man'
DarwinOnInferiorityOfWomen.png

It was actually because of Atheistic thinkers like Darwin etc that atrocities, european imperialism, white supremacism etc was implemented globally and justified. Not to mention that some of the most evil men in history Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin were all atheist who werent bound by any objective moral ethics so went ham on innocent people.

Now dont get me wrong, the vast majority of Atheists today arent anywhere near the likes of Hitler, Kim Jung un or Stalin but their are fundamental issues with the ideology. Modern concept of Atheism was born out of white supremacist mindset. This is the facts.

Btw, that isnt my theory but can atheism condemn someone going and raping someone as being morally wrong?? The answer is no. Objective right and wrong doesnt exist in Atheism akhi. Add to the fact that they dont believe in the afterlife gives them no reason to hold back.

While I agree with some of your points, Somali atheists are on the rise. Just check Twitter. Like we have 1.2 million Somali atheists now.
Rem

Remember I said I am like you but an article written by a journalist mentioned that and also I met so many on Twitter. Like Somali Twitter is mostly gaalo now
Akhi that's a bold statement. You can't infer from twitter followers that 10% of the population of Somalia proper is atheist, I bet 3/4 are Russian bots and Indian ghost followers lol
I would say somali twitter is mostly loud and engages in the degenerate twitter culture but not mostly gaalo

Edit: I mean the number of Somali atheists, where ever they may reside, corresponding to 10% of Somalias population is a bit absurd

Last edited:
According to Harvard :

Islam is the dominant religion of Somalia, practiced by over 99% of the population. The vast majority of Somalis are Sunni and of the Shafi’i school of Islamic jurisprudence.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
According to Harvard :

Islam is the dominant religion of Somalia, practiced by over 99% of the population. The vast majority of Somalis are Sunni and of the Shafi’i school of Islamic jurisprudence.

Bro I am lost what does this prove? We already know this , we don't need Harvard to tell us Somali's are majority muslim

According to Harvard :

but I think he is talking about those who live in the west

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
@qeybdiid 99% of Somalis on twitter are Muslim(im very active on the platform) although their is a discrepancy with the degree of religousity of said Muslims. Now, i have also seen the odd waaqist or atheist here and there but they arent significant in numbers. Mostly anonymous kids who you cant even know for sure whether they are Somali or not

You guys should read this book.

Bold in its premise and masterful in its execution, MisGod'ed by author and physician Laurence B. Brown teases common threads in the complex world of organized religion from the tangled mass of religious misdirection. An earnest search for truth, this text unveils both the corruptions and commonalities of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam to fill the current void of intellectual discourse on the subject. For those readers who are intrigued but skeptical of organized religion, especially strict, literal interpretation of the Bible, this book articulates many of the questions readers have about religion, and poses others of its own. It provides a comprehensive, historically based analysis of documents, traditions and institutions. The central theme is to examine Judaism, Christianity, and Islam for truth in revelation, and trace the chain of revelation to its logical conclusion. Solicitous and precise, this text captures the essence of what it means to be a person of God.

Who is the author?
A product of Christian-American ancestry dating back to the year 1677, up until his conversion to Islam in April of 1994, Dr. Brown easily could have passed as an example of a man who lived the stereotypical American dream. A graduate from two Ivy League universities with subspecialty training in ophthalmology, Dr. Brown served as a respected ophthalmologist in the U.S. Air Force for a period of eight years.

Midway through his Air Force career, Dr. Brown's ideal American family' included a wife, two children, and the requisite two cars and a dog. His country home was crowded with the full array of comforts and toys which clutter the lives of those preoccupied with materialism. Yet Dr. Brown ended up sacrificing virtually everything he had worked for when he faced a religious conviction that overturned his lifelong priorities.

Following a personal miracle through which the life of his daughter was saved, Dr. Brown redirected his focus to religious study in an attempt to make good on a promise made to God. In the process, Dr. Brown followed the chain of revelation through the Abrahamic religions from Judaism to Christianity and, in the end, to Islam. It is the result of that study that he relates in this series of thought-provoking books. In the same manner that Dr. Brown's choice of religion confronted his slice of the American dream, so too do his religious conclusions challenge the Western religous establishment.

Laurence Brown received his B.A. from Cornell University, his MD from Brown University Medical School, and his ophthalmology residency training at George Washington University Hospital in Washington, DC. His immediate family presently consists of his wife, three daughters, and an ever changing assortment of parrots and hamsters.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
canjeero not canjeelo I thought u were oromo and atheists are evil it's in their genes

Had to come back to this saxiib it's been confirmed already it's "Canjeelo" in the Futuh Al-Habasha it's okay to be wrong but don't spread your lies to other people. I am using the correct Somali spelling here I may be Oromo , I am correct the only other option is Laxoox.

:ufdup:

Had to come back to this saxiib it's been confirmed already it's "Canjeelo" in the Futuh Al-Habasha it's okay to be wrong but don't spread your lies to other people. I am using the correct Somali spelling here I may be Oromo , I am correct the only other option is Laxoox.

This is what I think of when somebody say Canjeero
maxresdefault.jpg

This is what I think of when somebody says Canjeelo
East+Africa+-+malawah+002.jpg

canjeero comes from the word injeera so u are wrong and laxoox is from yemen

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
This is what I think of when somebody say Canjeero
maxresdefault.jpg

This is what I think of when somebody says Canjeelo
East+Africa+-+malawah+002.jpg

I can't even tell where you stand on the spelling since the second picture looks like 7 inch cheese pizza and the first one looks like injeera more than the somali version.

:mjlaugh:

I can't even tell where you stand on the spelling since the second picture looks like 7 inch cheese pizza and the first one looks like injeera more than the somali version.

:mjlaugh:
Second one is malawax.

First is Injera but when I hear Canjeero I instantly think of that salty pancake long wide I ate when I was in Addis Ababa as a 12 yr old kkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Injera is like a large as plate sxb kkkkkkkkkkkkk
IMG_4040.JPG

Second one is malawax.

First is Injera but when I hear Canjeero I instantly think of that salty pancake long wide I ate when I was in Addis Ababa as a 12 yr old kkkkkkkkkkkkk.

IMG_4040.JPG
it's called canjeero xabashi canjeelo is what a kid would say

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Second one is malawax.

IMG_4040.JPG

When this coronavirus stuff ends I'm going to my local ethiopian store to get some injeera and doro wat

:lawd:

Trending