Are irreligious people who spread their beliefs xasiid?

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
I don't think atheism has anything to do with beliefs. They rejected God and don't particularly care for the supernatural. They try to live meaningful lives and enjoy their freedoms without being restricted by religion. Remember how most LGBTQ are atheists? Atheism offers a way out. You can practically do anything apart from crime. Also atheists and LGBTQ people are really nice guys. At least the ones I have interacted with. What do you think will happen if you promise a Somali a good life if they give up religion?
Yes but atheism in itself can be a force of good or evil. An atheist could justify wiping out a whole country because of moral subjectivity & you would have nothing to say against that as an Atheist-to say that his actions were immoral. Unchecked freedom can lead to such atrocrities and can be justified via atheism hence why we have laws??

Also atheism does have to do with a set of beliefs in the contect of this thread as it entails not only denying the existence of a God but also proseyltising people into coming to such a conclusion. It mimicks the idelogies it tries to refute in that way.

Also, define a 'good life' and also do you endorse the LGBTQI+ cause?

It’s also hard to make money off of religious places as its considered charity a good portion of the time and therefore what the money is being used on is watched more heavily. It’s mostly used as giving back, and also benefiting those who go to that religious place. That’s why they’re mostly non profit.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are the population most affected by HIV in the United States. In 2017, adult and adolescent gay and bisexual men made up 70% (27,000) of the 38,739 new HIV diagnoses in the United States (US) and dependent areas.d Approximately 492,000 sexually active gay and bisexual men are at high risk for HIV;

So these homos get on medication which COST MONEY, so they profit.
So corporations profit from Atheism and the LBGTQKFDJFDFJSDFJDSF
Corporations with billions buy Media, and start displaying Media which condone Atheism to make everybody atheist.

do you see my thinking process.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men are the population most affected by HIV in the United States. In 2017, adult and adolescent gay and bisexual men made up 70% (27,000) of the 38,739 new HIV diagnoses in the United States (US) and dependent areas.d Approximately 492,000 sexually active gay and bisexual men are at high risk for HIV;

So these homos get on medication which COST MONEY, so they profit.
So corporations profit from Atheism and the LBGTQKFDJFDFJSDFJDSF
Corporations with billions buy Media, and start displaying Media which condone Atheism to make everybody atheist.

do you see my thinking process.
1585906479413.png

Ax
Now, we need to go further what is the ulterior motive?

Let's take a look at the data, and many more other examples.

Now, think to yourself WHO benefits of Atheism?
this is all to find the ulterior motive.
WHO benefits of lack of belief in god.

I personally have my suspicions but what do you think @lalayariis @Medulla
Actually atheism offers a way out of misery . also I don't think they view
So being able to do whatever you want without caring about the side-effects means having a good life?
Genuine question it's not a trap.

Don't get the idea that I am an atheist. I don't know how they justify it but to them freedom means everything. Also Somalis are getting kind of tired about practicing Islam to the fullest. Remember how long ago we didn't have premarital sex, now nearly every Somali has a gf/bf and they have sex all the time. Also kissing in public is becoming kind of tolerated. Weddings are becoming debauched settings where unislamic things are done. Youths are no longer interested in getting married. Girls show so much skin you have awkward erections in public. Anal sex is becoming rife. Homosexuality is on the rise and being tolerated. People are engaging in threesomes and foursomes. Sheikhs only care about getting rich and also lie all the time like Donald Trump. In short Somalis are getting modernized. Now what remains is Somali Exmuslims to start becoming bold.

I'd feel bad if they lost faith cause of my words especially if what they are doing doesn't hurt anyone. I'd prefer them to be "ignorant " in peace if it meant them never having to deal with the mental tolls of being an atheist/agnostic. I am not saying religious people don't suffer from the same issue , but I'd argue not as much to their non-religious counterparts.

The savage comment is 100% true both sides view each other as apes who have to be brought to the light. The arrogance in play here is hugeeee. I never thought this would be applicable to language aswell that's an interesting interpretation.
Yeah it's a zero-sum game with many people on both sides, where everything is fair to gain the upper hand.
That's why I appreciate the attitude of Muslims who understood the basic concept of Da'wa being an invitation to faith and not some combative mission, verbal or otherwise, and leaving guidance ultimately to the creator.
Maybe irreligious people don't feel as relaxed because they don't have that notion of divine providence/guidance.
But I feel your point about why non-believers even care about a believers conception of the afterlife or how it differs from their lack of belief in a hereafter. It seems hypocritical and is ultimately about their wish of not wanting to be infringed upon by the worldly consequences of a religious person's belief (rules,regulations, restrictions, attitude to life in general etc.)

Last edited:
Haha. Not
Yes but atheism in itself can be a force of good or evil. An atheist could justify wiping out a whole country because of moral subjectivity & you would have nothing to say against that as an Atheist-to say that his actions were immoral. Unchecked freedom can lead to such atrocrities and can be justified via atheism hence why we have laws??

Also atheism does have to do with a set of beliefs in the contect of this thread as it entails not only denying the existence of a God but also proseyltising people into coming to such a conclusion. It mimicks the idelogies it tries to refute in that way.

Haha. Not really. Atheism believe in being harmless and kind to all living beings. Also your theory that they will do everything they want even carrying out massacres is why they criticize Muslims so much. They just don't like human suffering. Also majority of atheists I have met are humanists.

Haha. Not

Haha. Not really. Atheism believe in being harmless and kind to all living beings. Also your theory that they will do everything they want even carrying out massacres is why they criticize Muslims so much. They just don't like human suffering. Also majority of atheists I have met are humanists.
From a islamic perspective atheists worship their desires and they are far from harmless

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Ax

Actually atheism offers a way out of misery . also I don't think they view

Don't get the idea that I am an atheist. I don't know how they justify it but to them freedom means everything. Also Somalis are getting kind of tired about practicing Islam to the fullest. Remember how long ago we didn't have premarital sex, now nearly every Somali has a gf/bf and they have sex all the time. Also kissing in public is becoming kind of tolerated. Weddings are becoming debauched settings where unislamic things are done. Youths are no longer interested in getting married. Girls show so much skin you have awkward erections in public. Anal sex is becoming rife. Homosexuality is on the rise and being tolerated. People are engaging in threesomes and foursomes. Sheikhs only care about getting rich and also lie all the time like Donald Trump. In short Somalis are getting modernized. Now what remains is Somali Exmuslims to start becoming bold.
Such things are not new and have been ongoing in the Somali community since time immemorial lool- doesnt mean that more Somalis are becoming Atheist etc. Even the Somalis who engage in all those profanities would still declare they are Muslim and usually have plans on repenting sometime in the future. Nothing here can be said to be 'new' to Somalis,

As for Somalis being more 'modernised', im not sure thats the correct term to use in this context. Saudi Arabia would argue thats its quite modern albeit employing cultural norms that are counter-narrative to those of the 'Modernised' west. Liberalised is the right word and even then i would beg to differ. Its common that people will rebel in their teens/adolescent years but then dims down as the get older. Hence why most of these Somalis are from 17-21.

Homosexuality is becoming more common but is still not anywhere near being tolerated in Somali society. Infact, they are having a pretty hard time in the 'modernised'(to borrow your lingo for a sec) west itself. Again, i dont see ex muslim/far left Somalis ever constituting a sizeable demographic let alone a majority ever in Somali society.

and if you

23% of the world is Muslim and Islam is the fastest growing religion.

Mashallah
Actually most Muslim converts don't really understand Islam. That's why we have people who take advantage of female converts for sex. Some years ago I was reading about some female Muslim converts who were being exploited for sex as Da'wa. Wtf man. Also most Muslims are becoming irreligious in that they don't practice entirely

Actually most Muslim converts don't really understand Islam. That's why we have people who take advantage of female converts for sex. Some years ago I was reading about some female Muslim converts who were being exploited for sex as Da'wa. Wtf man. Also most Muslims are becoming irreligious in that they don't practice entirely
So you have ''heard.'' of these things but you don't give any evidence.
Show me the evidence gacaliso.

Such things are not new and have been ongoing in the Somali community since time immemorial lool- doesnt mean that more Somalis are becoming Atheist etc. Even the Somalis who engage in all those profanities would still declare they are Muslim and usually have plans on repenting sometime in the future. Nothing here can be said to be 'new' to Somalis,

As for Somalis being more 'modernised', im not sure thats the correct term to use in this context. Saudi Arabia would argue thats its quite modern albeit employing cultural norms that are counter-narrative to those of the 'Modernised' west. Liberalised is the right word and even then i would beg to differ. Its common that people will rebel in their teens/adolescent years but then dims down as the get older. Hence why most of these Somalis are from 17-21.

Homosexuality is becoming more common but is still not anywhere near being tolerated in Somali society. Infact, they are having a pretty hard time in the 'modernised'(to borrow your lingo for a sec) west itself. Again, i dont see ex muslim/far left Somalis ever constituting a sizeable demographic let alone a majority ever in Somali society.
While I agree with some of your points, Somali atheists are on the rise. Just check Twitter. Like we have 1.2 million Somali atheists now.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Have you heard of penis worship?
@Medulla
@Tawheed
@lalayariis
It was wide-spread in Europe and Japan, Ancient India and Ancient Egypt.
Here are some pictures.
This is an Hindu God for them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The festival in Japan is super popular everyone goes to it even little kids it's actually crazy how normal some people view it

:mjlaugh:

The festival in Japan is super popular everyone goes to it even little kids it's actually crazy how normal some people view it

:mjlaugh:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
They probably believe that because the penis gives life that it created everything.

But it's like the chicken and the egg which came first?

Where did the penis come from

I don't support any causes but if they are happy, I don't care.

Trending