Are irreligious people who spread their beliefs xasiid?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
This thread wasn't about Ex-Muslims but Irreligious people as a whole converting people to their own beliefs. I've never understood the need or urge to do something like this if there are no benefits.

I think they’re discussing why people try to convert others to be religious and or not religious. I agree, people should be able to do what they want but it’s interesting discussion the motives of converting people.
Mostly it is a way to get partners to mate with and breed Somali Exmuslim children

lalayariis

Bad cop
Mostly it is a way to get partners to mate with and breed Somali Exmuslim children
What if one person becomes religious again and they have children? How would the child be raised because often people become more religious with age after they’ve experienced their youth and want to get closer to god to repent. It’s something I’ve always wondered.

So for selfish reasons then? @lalayariis hypothesis was correct in your eyes?
I wouldn't say selfish though. You know how Somalis react when they find out that you have apostated. They just want to become a sizeable population to secure their future free from persecution. And the way the world is headed right now, I don't think there'll be Muslims in 100-200 years

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Sorry I hate to break it to you but there are Somali atheists spreading atheism and LGBTQ ideas as we speak.

Go to this site. You'll see

Yh but these ideas wont ever gain real traction or leave any tangible footprints on Somali societies for a very long time if ever. Fringe groups like these have always existed but they have always been banished to the realms of irrelevance.

Plus, my point was that if atheist proselytise then Atheism becomes a religion. The whole concept of Atheism is irreverance and not believing in God. So converting people to such a philosophy would entail their is a belief component to it. It doesnt make any sense??

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
The thing with Atheists especially with ex Muslim to specific is that they are usually depressed, suicidal people for various overlapping factors to begin with. VERY unstable people. Instead of addressing their real life issues, they take the 'easier' route on blaming their issues on a religion(anything thats not them). Its this lack of accountability that usually leads them spiralling out of control into a life of gloom and doom:ehh:

So they leave the religion and then realise that their life is still shit. That revoking a religion they never really believed leave alone practice- didnt solve their real life quandaries. This creates a void in such individuals life as they lose purpose and meaning in their pitiful existence so to fill the new found vacuum - they resort to talking about religion 24/7 as a coping mechanism. As we all know, discontent with their life after denying the existence of their God further exacerbates their real life issues.:heh:

Misery loves company so they then try to drag people down kids with no strong convictions to make themsleves feel better about their wasteful quiddity. Thats why most ex muslims are usually either physically unpleasant to stare at for more than 2.35 seconds, downright suicidal, alcoholics or at the very best deliquents.
:manny:

You could of said this all without the jabs and it would of very well been a valid point. You come off as a very pretentious person relax yourself saxiib

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
You could of said this all without the jabs and it would of very well been a valid point. You come off as a very pretentious person relax yourself saxiib
I say it is how it is akhi, if you dont like how i put my thoughts across keep scrolling.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I wouldn't say selfish though. You know how Somalis react when they find out that you have apostated. They just want to become a sizeable population to secure their future free from persecution. And the way the world is headed right now, I don't think there'll be Muslims in 100-200 years

But what is the need to convert people in the west they aren't suddenly going to get persecuted by the state now. It all seems selfish so they don't feel alone in their beliefs.

I say it is how it is akhi, if you dont like how i put my thoughts across keep scrolling.

You wish we already have this interaction you can't tell me what to do lmfao. I'll " say it how it is " aswell in regards to your posts caadi iska dhig.

:mjlaugh:

What most Somalis fail to understand is that these people just want to make you question your beliefs. That way they succeed in sowing doubt in your qalb about the authenticity of Islam as a religion from Allah. I was actually following one of them on Twitter and he seems like a nice guy and cares about Somali issues as a whole. He also talks about having an interest in becoming a Somali politician.
Maybe the West will one day try to impose some of them on us as political leaders.

Atheist: a person who does not believe in the existence of a god

Religion:a specific fundamental set of beliefs generally agreed upon by a number of people.

If those fundamental set of believes are lack of belief in god, you could say Atheism is a religion and which they convert believers into non-believers for some ulterior motive usually.

Now, we need to go further what is the ulterior motive?

Let's take a look at the data, and many more other examples.
Atheism and agnostic beliefs result in suicidal thoughts. Atheist doctors and non-religious hospitals also were more likely to recommend suicide to their patients.

DyCnoT2XQAcx1Z4.jpeg

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10943-009-9248-8…

Atheists have the highest rate of suicide in the world, followed by Buddhists(reincarnation?), Christians and Hindus. Muslims have the lowest rates due to being more religious. For Christians it's probably high because they're only culturally religious

DyCoyM5X4AE1lN2.png

http://journals.uio.no/index.php/suicidologi/article/viewFile/2330/2193…

Atheists are more ignorant and more likely to deny facts when they go against their personal political views, when science contradicts their beliefs, for example on the issue of gay rights.

DyCtJcYXcAEZbko.jpeg

https://sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886917303070…

More religiosity results in lower rates of drug use as well as less likely to be friends with drug users, less religious resulted in more drugs. Being involved in religious community organizations and praying had the biggest effect on decreasing drug use.

Now, think to yourself WHO benefits of Atheism?
this is all to find the ulterior motive.
WHO benefits of lack of belief in god.

I personally have my suspicions but what do you think @lalayariis @Medulla

Atheist: a person who does not believe in the existence of a god

Religion:a specific fundamental set of beliefs generally agreed upon by a number of people.

If those fundamental set of believes are lack of belief in god, you could say Atheism is a religion and which they convert believers into non-believers for some ulterior motive usually.
I don't think atheism has anything to do with beliefs. They rejected God and don't particularly care for the supernatural. They try to live meaningful lives and enjoy their freedoms without being restricted by religion. Remember how most LGBTQ are atheists? Atheism offers a way out. You can practically do anything apart from crime. Also atheists and LGBTQ people are really nice guys. At least the ones I have interacted with. What do you think will happen if you promise a Somali a good life if they give up religion?

I don't think atheism has anything to do with beliefs. They rejected God and don't particularly care for the supernatural. They try to live meaningful lives and enjoy their freedoms without being restricted by religion. Remember how most LGBTQ are atheists? Atheism offers a way out. You can practically do anything apart from crime. Also atheists and LGBTQ people are really nice guys. At least the ones I have interacted with. What do you think will happen if you promise a Somali a good life if they give up religion?
So being able to do whatever you want without caring about the side-effects means having a good life?
Genuine question it's not a trap.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

I can't really answer this question as a muslim lmfao my answer will always be shaytan leading people astray. But I want to know what other think especially those who are irrelgious on why they do it.

lalayariis

Bad cop

You could also add asian countries (China, South Korea, and Japan) have the highest suicide rates and the majority of the populations have no religion or are culturally religious only.
I’ll touch on this more tomorrow, but I do believe that there is a significant correlation as abrahamic religious focus on being tested and also the fact that suicide is not allowed.

I can't really answer this question as a muslim lmfao my answer will always be shaytan leading people astray. But I want to know what other think especially those who are irrelgious on why they do it.
According to data atheists are more likely to consume drugs.
So the pharmacies profit from atheists.

Atheists are more likely to consume alcohol so liquor store benefit from atheists.

Abortion clinics profit from atheist who engage in sex before wed-lock via organ-selling.

and many more examples.

lalayariis

Bad cop
According to data atheists are more likely to consume drugs.
So the pharmacies profit from atheists.

Atheists are more likely to consume alcohol so liquor store benefit from atheists.

Abortion clinics profit from atheits who engage in sex before wed-lock via organ-selling.

and many more examples.
It’s also hard to make money off of religious places as its considered charity a good portion of the time and therefore what the money is being used on is watched more heavily. It’s mostly used as giving back, and also benefiting those who go to that religious place. That’s why they’re mostly non profit.

Trending