Are human 'races' real?

is race a real thing?

• Yes (Fact-Based Biologically Groupings)

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • No (Invalid Social Construct)

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well which one is it?

YES
9A30F6EE-D4E6-489A-A550-8A37998EA518-308-0000002255C05237.jpeg

OR NO
2FFE84A1-AAA5-4D74-BCD7-45887586B1C9-308-00000022AE0E228C.jpeg

Dameer you are ugly donkey walking with humans saaxib...be confident with your iblis face no calaacal ina adeer!

No. And it's not because of "human race unity" shit or whatever. The concept of the "black race", and race in general does not make sense at all.

But of course, you can't say this in real life and especially to a "black" person. Without them actually listening to you, you'll be called a self hater, coon, sellout, uncle tom, etc.
:comeon:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
If we're actually going by the real race theory, then somalis are hamitic. Black race is some gibberish made up in the early 20's. Race was stupid because of the fact that it was based on phenotype.

How it actually goes is that our race is homo sapiens sapiens, and our ethnicity is somali.

No. And it's not because of "human race unity" shit or whatever. The concept of the "black race", and race in general does not make sense at all.

But of course, you can't say this in real life and especially to a "black" person. Without them actually listening to you, you'll be called a self hater, coon, sellout, uncle tom, etc.
:comeon:

If race isn't real then how do you explain people's physical differences

If we're actually going by the real race theory, then somalis are hamitic. Black race is some gibberish made up in the early 20's. Race was stupid because of the fact that it was based on phenotype.

How it actually goes is that our race is homo sapiens sapiens, and our ethnicity is somali.

Black means Negroids or people who look like this.
8AA0F35E-0346-40D6-94D7-60C5EA513DB3-646-000000DD212AC40B.jpeg

Jaws drop every time I walk around the streets of Toronto, strutting like a model. People always come up to me saying "Are you this Caucasian model I know?" and I say no, i'm a Somali queen. :comeon:
3V2g.gif

Yeah just like every other girl on internet I'm a model status but in reality I can assure that u not pretty and the only reason u bash Somali men is because they don't give u attention walaal!! And that's me telling the truth!!! Accept your ugliness or go with Madow they like everything!!

Yeah just like every other girl on internet I'm a model status but in reality I can assure that u not pretty and the only reason u bash Somali men is because they don't give u attention walaal!! And that's me telling the truth!!! Accept your ugliness or go with Madow they like everything!!
Oh I see what you're hinting! You, the ugly scary black man, wants a piece of I, the beautiful Caucasian bunny. And I know you wrote that angry paragraph for me to give in, and lower my self worth as a Caucasian woman and get with you. That will NEVER happen! You're disgusting. Toodles!
image.gif

Oh I see what you're hinting! You, the ugly scary black man, wants a piece of I, the beautiful Caucasian bunny. And I know you wrote that angry paragraph for me to give in, and lower my self worth as a Caucasian woman and get with you. That will NEVER happen! You're disgusting. Toodles!
image.gif

Subxanallah a woman likes this saying I need her walle wayaab!

downloadfile.jpg

Why'd you post a picture of your mother?

Abaayo don't get mad thats u on sariir with big belly and talking shit to Somali men this was good chance for u to loose weight in Ramadan but u were not fasting stealing sambuus and eating with brothers afur I don't want you to reach the "elephant status" but now you are rhino status!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts