Are fat people are fat-phobic?

fat people tend to enable other fat people to be more fat. They’ll never admit it’s unattractive to be fat so they make sure to gas up the other fatties and guilt trip non fat people about “beauty standards” instead of fixing up

I had a friend who turned into a feeder somehow in his relationship. In the beginning, his girlfriend was 5'4 at 125. After two years, she got to 250, but he worked at Chick-fil-A.
I hope one day he realizes he is a sinful man. How do people end up treating their girlfriends like pigs? I'd rather starve them and treat them like slaves because they are still human.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
When I weight my most. I still wouldn't consider a women the same mass as me as a partner.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are overweight people not attracted to other overweight people?

I follow fat white couple on tik tok. They cook together eat together, love together. So sweet. When his fat wife had cold- the fat husband was annoyed. counting the days he can kiss his wife again.

I follow fat white couple on tik tok. They cook together eat together, love together. So sweet. When his fat wife had cold- the fat husband was annoyed. counting the days he can kiss his wife again.

Who long would this relationship last if brittany renner wanted him? Would he stay? or would he hit her with bye felicia?