Are childless women jealous of those with children?

Tukraq

VIP
You always see childless women talking about how “miserable” women with many children are but they show them no mind and go on enjoying a wonderful life having children

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of course Jealousy is there. They are women and human. Two deadly mixture.

But honestly, the grass is always greener from far. I think every life is unique and important, and will serve the sentence it was given by God.

You always see childless women talking about how “miserable” women with many children are but they show them no mind and go on enjoying a wonderful life having children
I know this woman who is older than my mom with no children, recently went to India for fertility reasons, waan ka nahay miskeenta. It's expensive to get pregnant after a certain age scb.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know this woman who is older than my mom with no children, recently went to India for fertility reasons, waan ka nahay miskeenta. It's expensive to get pregnant after a certain age scb.

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I was on a plane recently and there was a lady standing in the aisle holding her baby. A few minutes later another woman sitting infront of her also stood up, but this one held her dog up the same way.

It was somekinda weird contest where they both stood there, one holding a baby trying to get it to sleep and another a confused dog.:gucciwhat:

Tukraq

VIP
I was on a plane recently and there was a lady standing in the aisle holding her baby. A few minutes later another woman sitting infront of her also stood up, but this one held her dog up the same way.

It was somekinda weird contest where they both stood there, one holding a baby trying to get it to sleep and another a confused dog.:gucciwhat:
Cat ladies now keep dogs instead:mjlol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Lol who told you that? It’s the complete opposite.

My cousin has older friends in their late twenties with kids. These women are so bitter about it, and will show their jealousy towards her and me for being childless at times. They can’t go out when they want to because of their drooling brats and are always trying to get other people to watch their kids.

If being a mom is so great, why are they always trying to pawn off their kids to other people?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

My cousin has older friends in their late twenties with kids. These women are so bitter about it, and will show their jealousy towards her and me for being childless at times. They can’t go out when they want to because of their drooling brats and are always trying to get other people to watch their kids.

If being a mom is so great, why are they always trying to pawn off their kids to other people?

This avatar is giving me fruitful babies, life

10514.jpg

Tukraq

VIP

People go out in there late twenties:gucciwhat:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Childless women regret not having kids not for themselves, but the pressure of society. Except the few who really tried but cannot conceive. The majority dont want kids yet they sometimes dwell in invented jealousy and unnecessary envy because society is pressuring them. But if u observe their lives, they have no time for children. They are designed a certain way.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Of course Jealousy is there. They are women and human. Two deadly mixture.

But honestly, the grass is always greener from far. I think every life is unique and important, and will serve the sentence it was given by God.

Naaya Basra huuuno, you actually make sense.:what1: A sound comment from you? :leon: Subhan‘allah everything okay at home? :hemad:

Tukraq

VIP
Childless women regret not having kids not for themselves, but the pressure of society. Except the few who really tried but cannot conceive. The majority dont want kids yet they sometimes dwell in invented jealousy and unnecessary envy because society is pressuring them. But if u observe their lives, they have no time for children. They are designed a certain way.
I’m not talking about the ones who biologically cant

People go out in there late twenties:gucciwhat:
Yeah but it was their decision to have children. They have to live with their kids on their own time. It’s their responsibility to watch them 24/7.

You asked if childless women are jealous of mothers. We aren’t when we have our own lives to live. Women aren’t babymachines like most men think. I enjoy my free time and go out when I want to, no man or kids holding me back.

God and society are the excuses women run to when they can't or won't say the truth.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
If someone chose not to have children then I don’t see how they can be jealous? If you are talking about people that have infertility problems then that’s low of you of course they will feel some type of jealousy.

Yeah but it was their decision to have children. They have to live with their kids on their own time. It’s their responsibility to watch them 24/7.

You asked if childless women are jealous of mothers. We aren’t when we have our own lives to live. Women aren’t babymachines like most men think. I enjoy my free time and go out when I want to, no man or kids holding me back.
Who the f*ck is we?
U don't speak for all childless women, speak for yourself.

Trending

Latest posts