Are africans really your allies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wednesday I was hooping with some randoms. Me and two other africans.a Nigerian and sudanese.

We ran the court all afternoon.

Competition was trash but they had me feeling like Dwayne wade. My assist game was crazy That day.

We was the African version of the Miami heat big three. Lebron James Dwayne wade and Chris Bosh.

They just randomly picked me up too I didn’t expect to play 8 games in a row with them.

We annihalted all the Cadaan, Hispanics and some of the AA youth.

. Than these middle aged “I could have made it too the league” ass niggas came to the court and whooped us when we were tired from all the other games

African unity at its finest. :salute: Shout out to the Nigerians and Sudanese

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well...before we run bashing bantus and people, lets examine us as Somalis. Is our negative community members tarnishing our name? IF so, what should we do to eradicate these parasites? ie Al shabaab

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Um none of them helped us at our low when we were busy helping them at a majority of our life in high. We now know who are allies are.:ivers:
Which is no one, the sooner somalis learn the better we have no brother alliance with no one.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have another old friend (Nigerian) who I would play wwe games with all the time.

He the homie.

I see him every couple of months when he is on break from duty( he a combat medic with the army)

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Well...before we run bashing bantus and people, lets examine us as Somalis. Is our negative community members tarnishing our name? IF so, what should we do to eradicate these parasites? ie Al shabaab

Somalis invented civilization. Edo

They are our allies. Majority of the people in that video were being nice, so stop using a few ignorant Kenyans against all Africans. Africans are your brothers and sisters.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
They are our allies. Majority of the people in that video were being nice, so stop using a few ignorant Kenyans against all Africans. Africans are your brothers and sisters.

30 thousand -niger-bantu soliders are given salaries by the white men each year to keep Somalia down.

for once you say something constructive... you fasting? looks like your heading in the right path.
:dabcasar:

30 thousand -niger-bantu soliders are given salaries by the white men each year to keep Somalia down.
What's keeping Somalia down is Somalis themselves. I guess everyone's in fault besides Somali people in your eyes. Stop shifting blame and generalizing all Africans. I'd understand only Kenyans but all Africans? You sound like a self hater to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.