Are African-Americans the new Jews?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hani Malab, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Hani Malab

Hani Malab

Ratings:
    +1,977
    I have noticed that African Americans have developed a victim mentality like none other on social media. But then I realized, it does mirror a certain ethnic group. The Jews. For years, the African Americans have struggled to reap any benefits from the slavery their ancestors suffered. And that's because they didn't cry enough. Now, they have assumed the position of Jews, constantly whining on social media, looking for handouts, self-deprecation and mob mentality. At first, people adhered to their every desire because of how new it was to them, but lately they have taken what was given to them and ran with it. They've ran so far, they've alienated themselves. It's no secret that if you moan about something hard enough on Twitter, you can benefit from the circumstances. Just look at all the Somali activists trying to make a living ala Hamdia Ahmed. Visibility on social platforms and whining has single handedly afforded African Americans many opportunities. From T.V to academia to the corporate world, agencies and organizations have had to mold their criterias and beliefs to fit African Americans. It's Affirmative action on steroids. Is this the new normal? I wonder what would happen if the natives adopted this system instead of nursing bottles.

What do you guys think?

W or L.

I say it's a W. They've made the world their bitch. They've even managed to make themselves the beauty standard.

• Qashin Qashin x 1
  2. Tukraq

Tukraq VIP

Ratings:
    +11,721
    What are you talking about? There owed 40 acres and a mule, this is an entitlement they have every right to, your framing this the wrong way kulaha handout, no this is what there entitled to

• Like Like x 8
  3. Hani Malab

Hani Malab

Ratings:
    +1,977
    I think my post was extremely unbiased. I don't think there's anything wrong with them benefiting. They should have demanded their 40 acres back then. It's just not realistic today.

4. Tukraq

Tukraq VIP

Ratings:
    +11,721
    Nope it’s realistic until they get it, it’s a debt owed, your post was very biased saying things like handouts when it’s a debt owed

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hani Malab

Hani Malab

Ratings:
    +1,977
    My post was more nuanced than a blanket statement. I merely suggested that African Americans have found a loophole that works for them and bastardized it. I salute it in all honesty.

6. Tukraq

Tukraq VIP

Ratings:
    +11,721
    It’s not a loophole though, it’s there right that they deserve, which is why I said your framing it wrong

7. Hani Malab

Hani Malab

Ratings:
    +1,977
    I know this is personal to you because your father is African American, but try to be subjective.

8. Apollo

Apollo Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +39,489
    It's a winning strategy.

Jews have milked the holocaust to their benefit. You can't even criticize Israel nowadays, especially not in a professional setting.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. Let Them Eat Cake VIP

Ratings:
    +25,690
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Omar del Sur

Omar del Sur

Ratings:
    +1,961
    The AA Community is very similar to the Jews in many ways. They use slavery like the Holocaust.

• Qashin Qashin x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Tukraq

Tukraq VIP

Ratings:
    +11,721
    Father is aa the same way Elon is as in he’s and African and now an American, here we’re talking about the former slaves, and eventually they will get there reperations, and subjectively it’s a debt owed to slavery just like the reparations natives got, your being crazily biased towards them if you even looked at the facts for a second but I guess your “nuisanced”

12. Hani Malab

Hani Malab

Ratings:
    +1,977
    No I am not nuisanced:mjlol:,
    but you are being a nuisance.

• Qashin Qashin x 2
  13. Omar del Sur

Omar del Sur

Ratings:
    +1,961
    also if white people owe them money okay but the white people have to pay them.... I owe them not a dime for slavery

but that being said, there would be so many checks owed and not just to AAs....... more than half of the world was colonized by Europeans.... therefore more than half the world would merit checks.... from Europeans

14. Medulla

Medulla The Anti-Qabyaalad Emperor VIP

Ratings:
    +5,362
    "people adhered to their every desire "

What have AA received aside from basic human rights which aren't even respected ? They have every right to complain under the guise of Affrimatny action which is bunch of ass. As you already need to have the entry requirements for you to be considered, they still earn less than their white counterparts truth is they aren't complaining hard enough thanks to the republican coons ready to defend every racist policy implemented by the Gov. Yes there are some confused AA but it's always them used a way to justify mistreatment and mock valid cases by rational people.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hani Malab

Hani Malab

Ratings:
    +1,977
    It is. I think the only difference is Jews didn't come with as much low self esteem and baggage. African Americans only problem is the fact that they do not value themselves or their skin enough, they resort to crying about it on social media. I'm happy that slowly blackness is becoming a beauty standard because prior to that African Americans didn't have enough confidence in themselves. I'm slowly starting to see that low self esteem in Somalis.

16. Tukraq

Tukraq VIP

Ratings:
    +11,721
    That would be a Europe issue not an American one, colonized countries should ask for reparations also and take it to international courts, as for in America the government benefited off slave labor so the government has. To pay for it, if you don’t then you should revoke citizenship if you don’t want to pay the tax fee and lose the benefits of living here

17. Omar del Sur

Omar del Sur

Ratings:
    +1,961
    Has the US not done crimes against other countries?

The US has much to pay for!!!!!!

• Qashin Qashin x 1
  18. Tukraq

Tukraq VIP

Ratings:
    +11,721
    No, US hasn’t colonized so what crimes do you mean?

19. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. Let Them Eat Cake VIP

Ratings:
    +25,690
    @Tukraq why did u vote informative?

20. Hani Malab

Hani Malab

Ratings:
    +1,977
    @KingSolo African Americans are being afforded opportunities they've never been afforded before. They also have most of the world on the ropes in terms of what they can and cannot say. They have the ability to make people lose their careers and boycott campaigns. While they still have more that they can accomplish, i think they can benefit greatly from Trump and the Republicans.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted