Archives: Somali KGB Agents

1650746714258.png

How MANY Different Agents Running Around in 2022?????

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I tried to warn @Sophisticate about my status as an ex-asset of Meles Zenawi:

You got me. I am ethnic Somali, though. You see, my aabo and hooyo abandoned me in the back streets of Xamar many years ago where I was encountered by an Ethiopian intelligence agent working under Meles Zenawi back when he was chilling in Xamar and they took me in, taught me Af-Axmaar and renamed me Tesfaye Hailemariam. They taught me all kinds of cool 007 shit and tasked me with thoroughly studying my people's ways so that I might rise within their ranks and into public office or their own intelligence agencies someday and be a useful asset for the Zenawi regime. Flash forward many years later and adeer Zenawi has passed, I am not a fan of this Ahmed character and I... I couldn't quit the mission, abaayo. I'm soldiering on and writing daily reports on our people to basically no one. It all just goes into a drawer in my personal office. A man needs a purpose.

Cry Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

But she thought I was joking.

Tired Good Night GIF by HBO Max

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Siyaad Barre was Italian colonials police officer and later became KGB agent up untill 1977 Somali-Ethiopian war and then the atheist dictator turned to be a CIA asset to gain militry support.

MSB was double faced ruthless genciodal meniac hence why Allah punished him and let him die in a toilet in Nigeria with drowned in his feces.

Trending

Latest posts