Arap (Isaaq) results with E-V22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
ileen the isaaq - akhiso meme was real - how did you get almost 2% ethiopian?
merchant.png

We don’t know his sub clan & we don’t know if he’s pure blooded isaaq either or mixed with something else. Or he could even be lying. There are too many factors.

We don’t know his sub clan & we don’t know if he’s pure blooded isaaq either or mixed with something else. Or he could even be lying. There are too many factors.
What’s pure blooded? Qabiil isn’t an ethnicity and Somalis are homogeneous. This just disproves the Arab myth and I don’t think anyone would lie about their qabiil on Dna reddit.

What’s pure blooded? Qabiil isn’t an ethnicity and Somalis are homogeneous. This just disproves the Arab myth and I don’t think anyone would lie about their qabiil on Dna reddit.
When I meant pure isaaq I meant if he can trace all his forefathers. I know many Habar Awol/ Habar Yonis who married don’t even marry out of there clan for generations. That would be a more interesting dna test to see if there is any Arab lineage.

Jiron

happy accidents, not mistakes :)
NABADOON
VIP
Its looking like beesha will be split between the two main Somali haplogroups, V32 and T1a.

I belong to V32 and I have relatives from all sorts of qabiil private messaging me, just today this brother who said he belongs to a clan called biyomal showed up as a close relative. I don't know much about clans tbh but it's great that we all shared a common paternal ancestor and it can finally put the foreign theory behind us. :)

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
@Abdi99,

I guess 16 generations is the safe side then. Maxamed abokor so far are mostly T whilst I've seen muuse abokor with E-V32 and T-208.

Best
Faahiye
It’s strange because for example Garhajis who are undisputedly the biggest Isaaq tribe are nearly all Haplogroup T.

Also Habar Awal are mostly E-V32 if I’m not wrong. But Habar Jeclo it’s 50%/50% between E and T it seems :lolbron::mjdontkno::snoop::pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending