Arabs regarding somali charity

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
Somalis are financiers in blood: it’s through their genes but giving Zakat is also part of their deen.

So it’s understandable why they’re giving charity to their Muslim foreign counterparts.

But if they adapted to the Jewish Standard: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemach

Then you’ll never see us starve nor beg

we need to push productivity on our kids.

So they’ll know their future passion.

We also need to promote entrepreneurship and philanthropies on our community.

Last edited:

Based

VIP
We gave them charity in times of need and they returned the favor. I don’t know why some of you are saying we should’ve kept it.

Velœcity

Bosaaso iyo Qandala
We gave them charity in times of need and they returned the favor. I don’t know why some of you are saying we should’ve kept it.
They returned the favor? When exactly? You have countries like UAE and qatar who contribute to our weakness and benefit from it lol

Maxmfhjkhd

"realistic"
عادوا الجميل؟ متى بالضبط؟ لديك دول مثل الإمارات العربية المتحدة وقطر تساهم في ضعفنا وتستفيد منه لول
أThose to whom I sent zakat were the people of Hijaz And there is no difference between the Emirates

Based

VIP
They returned the favor? When exactly? You have countries like UAE and qatar who contribute to our weakness and benefit from it lol
86.9 million from 3 arab countries in 2011 famine alone. Idk if i gave people a couple of camels and dates and they gave me the bank of america, id never boast it to anyone. This isn’t booty clapping in any way im just stating facts. You don’t mention giving charity allah is not forgiving of that
DA3B8860-F487-4889-BA6F-5AC44086B411.jpeg

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
The Arab sheikh fell for the Somali propaganda.
Somalia was always poor. in no time were Somalis giving aid to Arabs.
Bro i have a question for you and others that think this way.

Is there a sector of Islam that somali men fall into that makes them so defensive to criticism of Arab people ? I always see this not only you but every time i'm on twitter seeing multiple somali niggas cape for arabs when they never do the opposite. You are in threads claiming arab heritage and fighting others when it comes to these types of topics.

Does Islam not feel right to you if you are african or does it only feel right if you try to cling onto anything arab ?

Last edited:
You came through for them and this is how they repay you, by humiliating you:

You will NEVER see a Yemeni grandma doing this, to the "muh Ummah" folk out there, what do you say?

Hamzza

VIP
Bro i have a question for you and others that think this way.

Is there a sector of Islam that somali men fall into that makes them so defensive to criticism of Arab people ? I always see this not only you but every time i'm on twitter seeing multiple somali niggas cape for arabs when they never do the opposite. You are in threads claiming arab heritage and fighting others when it comes to these types of topics.

Does Islam not feel right to you if you are african or does it only feel right if you try to cling onto anything arab ?
Yes, we are Salafiyyah
يقول شيخ الإسلام ابن تيمية​
الذي عليه أهل السنة والجماعة اعتقاد أن جنس العرب أفضل من جنس العجم : عبرانيهم ، وسريانيهم ، رومهم ، وفرسهم ، وغيرهم .
وأن قريشا أفضل العرب ، وأن بني هاشم أفضل قريش ، وأن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم أفضل بني هاشم ، فهو أفضل الخلق نفسا ، وأفضلهم نسبا .
TRANSLATION
Indeed it is the belief of the Ahlus-Sunnah wal Jama’ah that the race of Arabs is superior to the race of non-Arabs, the Hebrews (Jews), the Syrians (Arameans), the Romans (Europeans), the Persians, and others. And indeed the Quraysh [tribe of the Prophet (S)] is the most superior among the Arabs. And indeed the Banu Hashim [the clan of the Prophet (S)] is the most superior among the Quraysh. And indeed the Prophet, may the Blessings and Peace of Allaah be upon him, is the most superior of the Banu Hashim, for he is the most superior of all creation by his own self, and also the most superior among them because of his lineage (ancestry).

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Yes, we are Salafiyyah
يقول شيخ الإسلام ابن تيمية​

TRANSLATION
Prophet Muhammad (saw‎) in his last sermon: "Indeed, your Lord is one and your father is one. Indeed, there is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, nor of a non-Arab over an Arab, nor of a white over a black, nor a black over a white, except by taqwa.."
^^ what do you make out of this hadith

Thalassocracy

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
inshallah Allah will countinue to increase

Allah promises to multiply sadaqa

a beautiful story I did not hear about and I’m sure those men gave their wealth for the sake of Allah not to receive favors back

Trending