Just discovered that Saudi Arabia outlawed slavery just in 1962

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
So what's your point?! Arabs are evil because they outlawed slavery 90 years later than Western countries?!
Those same Western countries enslaved and robbed the entire planet.

You're an absolute tool wlhi :faysalwtf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Besides, isn’t that what the Muslim empires did. The ottomans and rashidun caliphates looted and massacred their Way in, so it is not only the west.

My point is arabs are savages.
- Whites have enslaved people for centuries and strict them of there culture
- Whites forced there religious views alongside that as well
- And According there more barbaric because of a few years more of slavery
- Yet those Israelis you pray to are killing innocent Muslims that are native to THE LAND!?!?!?

Watch yourself you twat stick to getting pegged with an axe

Just throwing this
359E2F68-3ED1-490F-90F5-DEF148067B00.jpeg

This nigga compared a democratic secular state to Arab monarchs who abuse power and don’t respect Their own citizens :mjlol:
Nigga How the f*ck is Israel a secular democratic state? It’s an apartheid regime that oppress its minority citizens like Palestinians.

Israel abuses its powers numerous times but it’s backed by Superpower nations so they let slide. I’m not sure if you’re trolling or if you’re that delusional :drakekidding:

Hassan mahat

- Whites have enslaved people for centuries and strict them of there culture
- Whites forced there religious views alongside that as well
- And According there more barbaric because of a few years more of slavery
- Yet those Israelis you pray to are killing innocent Muslims that are native to THE LAND!?!?!?

Watch yourself you twat stick to getting pegged with an axe
Islam did force their religion as well. How do you think Syria, Mesopotamia and Persia became Muslim. When conquered they were given three choices, become Muslim, pay jizya tax and live Like a second class citizen or death. Islam spread through force as well.

When Oman and the rest were practising slavery, israel was evacuating Ethiopian black jews to israel. They are not even comparable.
And they sterilized them :comeon:

Anyway, Arabs being evil is nothing new. I got no sympathy for them and don't care for them. Same goes for Israel.

But the real question is....why you still here my nigga?! I thought yesterday was your last day?!:childplease:

Islam did force their religion as well. How do you think Syria, Mesopotamia and Persia became Muslim. When conquered they were given three choices, become Muslim, pay jizya tax and live Like a second class citizen or death. Islam spread through force as well.
NIGGA THAT’S NOT ISLAM TAHTS AN ARABIAN EMPIRE THAT FOLLOWED ISLAM!!!!!!!

Hassan mahat

And they sterilized them :comeon:

Anyway, Arabs being evil is nothing new. I got no sympathy for them and don't care for them. Same goes for Israel.

But the real question is....why you still here my nigga?! I thought yesterday was your last day?!:childplease:
Nigga, let me enjoy this Friday before I quit for good. :pachah1: :trumpsmirk:

Talmud, Zohar I, 25b: Those who do good to a goy, will not arise from the dead.
Talmud, Zohar I, 28b: The goyim are the children of the serpent of Genesis.
Talmud, Zohar I, 160a: The j. must constantly try to deceive the goyim.
Talmud, Zohar I, 131a: The goyim defile the world. The Jew is a superior being.
Talmud, Yebamot 61a: You Jews are called men, and the nations of the goyim world are not called man.
Talmud, orach chaiim, 57, 6a: One should not have more compassion for the goyim than for the pigs.

So please stfu Moshe
E91B6F13-4C51-4539-A67E-0C241BFDE09D.png

Nigga, let me enjoy this Friday before I quit for good. :pachah1: :trumpsmirk:
Caathee so let's talk about the habashi yahuds. Racism is something prevalent world wide, discrimination between ethnic groups and xenophobia is rampant and would probably never go away.

However....sterilizations and ethnic cleansing....:holeup::mjpls:

Let's talk about it.:gaasdrink:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
BRING BACK SLAVERY!
I WANT TO CAPTURE LANDS AND TAKE THOUSANDS OF PRISONERS FOR FREE LABOR
(they will be fed and cared for.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending