Arabian Somalis can't speak English?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Except for those in Abu Dhabi-Dubai, anyone noticed this?

The ones in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain etc can only speak Arabic. :mjlol:Also, notice how so few of them are on SSPOT despite them being in the tens of thousands.

True, they're good people with akhlaaq and class though. I met a few passing through London and when I went on holiday to the UAE. I'm genuinely impressed by them.

You're not lying still, I tried to have a conversation and they kept throwing Arabic in between.

Fels

#trollhunter
They are We Wuz Banu Hashim, finally at their supposed homeland so they over-compensate

:drakelaugh:
Until they deport them
GIFs20188107930.gif

They are letting their dislike and inferiority complex towards Arab people get in the way of appreciating the beauty of the language.

Sad to see.
The language and people have nothing to do with eachother a lot of these people take the Arab hating far and even insult the language. I don't really like arabs myself but the language is just beutiful for the ears. No wonder Allah chose the Quran to be in arabic.

Apollo

VIP
The language and people have nothing to do with eachother a lot of these people take the Arab hating far and even insult the language. I don't really like arabs myself but the language is just beutiful for the ears. No wonder Allah chose the Quran to be in arabic.

Arabic sounds like Hebrew, does Hebrew sound nice to you? Biased. :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending