Arab youtuber shows off his Somali tie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Why delete your previous enthusiastic reply? Is someone my height that rare in your ends? :cosbyhmm:

my other reply was a bit.... odd so i had to delete it. Anywho yeh around my ends the boys don't even get to my field of vision. thats why i'm #celibate i lost hope years ago i've internalised it.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This is why I'll never breed with a qurbo joog. I chose to be a virgin and you expect me to get with a loose jaybag? All mad wallah. She doesn't deserve to be a mother, may she lose her ovaries.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Little stratford yute is penetrating a somali sister n you're telling me to calm down? Wallah most somali guys r spineless cucks. You don't ever see a somali guy fucking a Turkish girl. Why? She got family! Somali guys r a bunch of subhuman, self-centred cucks.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Little stratford yute is penetrating a somali sister n you're telling me to calm down? Wallah most somali guys r spineless cucks. You don't ever see a somali guy fucking a Turkish girl. Why? She got family! Somali guys r a bunch of sunhuman, self-centred cucks.
Waryaa shaqaday ma ahan if she wants to open herself up for trains. So long as it ain't my relatives I don't care. You can clearly see she doesn't have good morals bro.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Little stratford yute is penetrating a somali sister n you're telling me to calm down? Wallah most somali guys r spineless cucks. You don't ever see a somali guy fucking a Turkish girl. Why? She got family! Somali guys r a bunch of subhuman, self-centred cucks.
Yo akhi u need to chill. All women are the same, they generally don't have a sense of loyalty to men you get me. Her brothers can't control every second of her life it is just how shit is. you need to get past it. Turkish girls aswell are some of the biggest slappers akhi. my dad lives in seven sisters and there was an phat ass Turkish girl wallahi I used deal with on a regularly. I even use to chill at her house g. Somali girls are not the only women doing shit like that akhi all girls do shit like that. Just worry about ur own family.

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
True but they're a lost cause. No need to get enraged and waste your energy on them.
The cancer will spread bro. 20 years from today everyone will be like her. The end is coming. Going to make hijrah to Makkah soon. Just need to sought out my money.
Yo akhi u need to chill. All women are the same, they generally don't have a sense of loyalty to men you get me. Her brothers can't control every second of her life it is just how shit is. you need to get past it. Turkish girls aswell are some of the biggest slappers akhi. my dad lIves in seven sisters and there was an phat Turkish girl wallahi I used deal with on a regularly. I even use to chill at her house g. Somali girls are not the only women doing shit like that akhi all girls do shit like that. Just worry about ur own family.
I live in seven sisters bro. Turkish girls have more akhlaaq than soomaali girls. You're right, most women are lost souls.
No need to make a thread everytime a Somali girl is with another man from a different ethnicity. Stop making us look made.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Look at her giggling like a doocil while he fetishizes her.

tumblr_naqm4c56Or1qjqxmoo1_500.gif

Zeus

STYLIN

And what are you doing to stop this since you're so concerned about Somali women with other men? By staying in your dimly lit room, tugging your dick and trolling youtube with your 50 accounts? Stop being a bitter, entitled, and maybe you'll lose your virginity.

C U C K
U
C
K

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
And what are you doing to stop this since you're so concerned about Somali women with other men? By staying in your dimly lit room, tugging your dick and trolling youtube with your 50 accounts? Stop being a bitter, entitled, and maybe you'll lose your virginity.

C U C K
U
C
K
You're the .
I said I don't care what she wears, she is a grown woman doesn't mean she'll dress as a .

Zeus

STYLIN
This. I posted this in another thread, it's from this alt-right type of guy

Shit reflects badly on the rest of Somali men
:bell:

Then we have the thread in the hall of fame where this cuck @fox shit his pants over a black boy kissing a somali girl.

YOU FUCKING CUCK STOP PUTTING OUR NAME THROUGH THE DIRT

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Then we have the thread in the hall of fame where this cuck @fox shit his pants over a black boy kissing a somali girl.

YOU FUCKING CUCK STOP PUTTING OUR NAME THROUGH THE DIRT
Horta does your sister tell you about her sex life? Does she go for madows or cadaans? Dont leave out the details, i want to laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts