Arab YouTuber has a message to all the Somali girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Who licks someone's ears ? That's disgusting behaviour, but to generalise this to only somalis is rated ignorant. Is this guy some form of a muslim Justin Bieber ? Every bloody hijabi that is pre teen, teen and young adult adore him. Don't see the appeal. What are his attainments ?

VixR

Veritas
290a67cd7fb61f1b8cd000865148f579.gif

I mean ears can be fun, but complete strangers, really?:ayaanswag:

Since his ears are clearly earresistible, next time tell him to: hide yo ears. Astur that shit :icon lol:
headphones.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
290a67cd7fb61f1b8cd000865148f579.gif

I mean ears can be fun, but complete strangers, really?:ayaanswag:

Since his ears are clearly earresistible, next time tell him to: hide yo ears. Astur that shit :icon lol:
headphones.gif
You like this person to ? How many women are falling for him ? What has he got that's so facinating ?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Many people have idols it's a sad state of affairs what people will do to please their idols I heard when Beyoncé was performing in Paris last year @Sovereign-Reiko prayed towards Paris instead of Mecca :lolbron:

I don't get the fuss about this guy. I'd just recently learned about him when his stunt in the airline became news. Apparently, there are millions of horny Muslim teenage girls that chase him around cities. What? This Yemeni midget? What is he even famous for?:faysalwtf:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't get the fuss about this guy. I'd just recently learned about him when his stunt in the airline became news. Apparently, there are millions of horny Muslim teenage girls that chase him around cities. What? This Yemeni midget? What is he even famous for?:faysalwtf:
Don't hate the cuisine hate the falafel.

I don't get the fuss about this guy. I'd just recently learned about him when his stunt in the airline became news. Apparently, there are millions of horny Muslim teenage girls that chase him around cities. What? This Yemeni midget? What is he even famous for?

Prosperity breeds idiots, hardship shapes them.

These people never faced any kind of hardship beyond a stomach bug or Flu, can't expect much from them

:kanyehmm: :mindblown:

I don't see the appeal either.

It's his own fault for walking around with his ears uncovered, maybe next time he should cover them up.

Girls can't be held accountable for what they do in the heat of the moment! :icon lol:

Who licks someone's ears ? That's disgusting behaviour, but to generalise this to only somalis is rated ignorant. Is this guy some form of a muslim Justin Bieber ? Every bloody hijabi that is pre teen, teen and young adult adore him. Don't see the appeal. What are his attainments ?

He's a well dressed handsome young fella who these young Muslim girls identify with (ethnically/culturally/spiritually); sort of like their very own Bieber. You should see how they swarm him on his meet and greets - it's like Beetle-mania wallahi (16 year olds hiking up their abaayas to run across public town squares). He has a lot of Somali fans too.

Personally I find him an annoying attention-seeker who keeps his ego patched up using the adoration of his multitude of confused young hijabi fans.

Or maybe it's sour grapes and I'm just being jealous Farax.

He's a well dressed handsome young fella who these young Muslim girls identify with (ethnically/culturally/spiritually); sort of like their very own Bieber. You should see how they swarm him on his meet and greets - it's like Beetle-mania wallahi (16 year olds hiking up their abaayas to run across public town squares). He has a lot of Somali fans too.

Personally I find him an annoying attention-seeker who keeps his ego patched up using the adoration of his multitude of confused young hijabi fans.

Or maybe it's sour grapes and I'm just being jealous Farax.

Nope. He's indeed an attention and his pranks are shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts