Arab World 70 Years Behind West

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The first successful U.S. satellite, Explorer I, was launched into Earth orbit by the Army on Jan. 31, 1958, at Cape Canaveral, Florida, four months after Russia orbited Sputnik. The 18-pound satellite had a cylindrical shape and was 80 inches long and six inches in diameter.

0:42 kulaha egypt has peaceful satellite program, yeah cause u don't deserve 'real military grade ones'

He was 'given' google imagery satellites no 'live' functionality or 'softwares' to apply different 2d/terrain/heat sensory/3d layers like the American has kkkk. They only give 'shitty' nations things that even 'private markets' already have like 'google images' kkkkk. Why doesn't he just use 'google' servers kelebku and save egyptian people the money.

Why do Somalis want Muslim allies? their going to use that 70 year old technology satellite shit for another 50 years and then 'donate' it to you thru islamic charities. It's sad why our leaders have us in this position. Somalis are at the bottom of the 'food chain' you take 'xaarka' arabta and arabta take xaarka america, so you have xaar on you TWICE, why not skip the arabs all together. Your wasting time

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The americans security cleared the release of this civilian satellite to egypt and u know it, their not releasing nothing to you without their military approving it, and it's always the 'garbage' and things they already know how to 'infilitrate' kkkkk. If u build it, u know how to get into it also.

Look at the American weapons at 'djibouti' they don't even designate it more then a 'few armed vehicles' military wise, they follow the SUN TSU procedure, the least resource on the enemy needed, dont over utilize on the nigga more then u have too. This tells u the 'power' in our region is very 'weak' where-as they have nuclear 'tunnels' in the eastern europe, telling u something about Russia power.

Ima send u JEEPS and American soldiers, they going to fight u with what u have kkkkk and still knock u out. It's time to be honest and declare these as not real viable nations and nations only in name, it cant stand a day if those jeeps come out, waana jeep yar

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
The americans security cleared the release of this civilian satellite to egypt and u know it, their not releasing nothing to you without their military approving it, and it's always the 'garbage' and things they already know how to 'infilitrate' kkkkk. If u build it, u know how to get into it also.
so what? America has done that for the west also, there all compromised, only countries that aren't are Russia, china, Iran, Israel, India and North Korea rest are basically americas children

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Tukraq how did the rest of the world fall into this 'dark age' especially africa;mideast, back before then, the europeans came everyone just had their 'independent' kingdoms, sure it wasn't developed as we are now, but they survived and lived to the time and location they were. There sure as hell was no 'united nations' or anything of that. Each kingdom operated in his area and if he wanted to 'expand' he had to fight for it, there was no courts to go too back then. I just don't know what happened to switch the world to how it is now.

I don't mean europeans/americans, but why did africa/mideast just go into dark age like that? I know we were no british empire, I know that but we weren't hunter/gatherers either. Somalia wasn't apart of Ottomans only 'certain' strategic port areas were like Berbera. PL is hella tied to Oman for some reason for centuries due to 'trade' I think cause Oman had mini kingdom stretching to zanzibar before the europeans came. I know India was 'massive' market place, cause our clothes looked indian at the coastal areas, like how our clothes have 'morphed' european kkkkkk. Imagine what our descendants will say seeing the constant 'morphing' of their ancestors.

Even the Bantu had their little kingdoms along the river and shit, similar to the european age 15th century.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq how did the rest of the world fall into this 'dark age' especially africa;mideast, back before then, the europeans came everyone just had their 'independent' kingdoms, sure it wasn't developed as we are now, but they survived and lived to the time and location they were. There sure as hell was no 'united nations' or anything of that. Each kingdom operated in his area and if he wanted to 'expand' he had to fight for it, there was no courts to go too back then. I just don't know what happened to switch the world to how it is now.

I don't mean europeans/americans, but why did africa/mideast just go into dark age like that? I know we were no british empire, I know that but we weren't hunter/gatherers either. Somalia wasn't apart of Ottomans only 'certain' strategic port areas were like Berbera. PL is hella tied to Oman for some reason for centuries due to 'trade' I think cause Oman had mini kingdom stretching to zanzibar before the europeans came. I know India was 'massive' market place, cause our clothes looked indian at the coastal areas, like how our clothes have 'morphed' european kkkkkk. Imagine what our descendants will say seeing the constant 'morphing' of their ancestors.

Even the Bantu had their little kingdoms along the river and shit, similar to the european age 15th century.
Woodrow Wilson american president during ww1 came up with the world governance through international body idea, and they just followed with it from there, right now the whole world is basically UN member state

The first successful U.S. satellite, Explorer I, was launched into Earth orbit by the Army on Jan. 31, 1958, at Cape Canaveral, Florida, four months after Russia orbited Sputnik. The 18-pound satellite had a cylindrical shape and was 80 inches long and six inches in diameter.

0:42 kulaha egypt has peaceful satellite program, yeah cause u don't deserve 'real military grade ones'

He was 'given' google imagery satellites no 'live' functionality or 'softwares' to apply different 2d/terrain/heat sensory/3d layers like the American has kkkk. They only give 'shitty' nations things that even 'private markets' already have like 'google images' kkkkk. Why doesn't he just use 'google' servers kelebku and save egyptian people the money.

Why do Somalis want Muslim allies? their going to use that 70 year old technology satellite shit for another 50 years and then 'donate' it to you thru islamic charities. It's sad why our leaders have us in this position. Somalis are at the bottom of the 'food chain' you take 'xaarka' arabta and arabta take xaarka america, so you have xaar on you TWICE, why not skip the arabs all together. Your wasting time
Kill the satellite is less advanced than the ones google is privy too. Even Spaces , a private American company, has better systems in place then a nation of a 100 million.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kill the satellite is less advanced than the ones google is privy too. Even Spaces , a private American company, has better systems in place then a nation of a 100 million.

I am not abusing arabs to mock them either, they are at stage of development to remove that low culture and progressing well 'some' and that's is their problem, I am just angry Somalis sit behind them waiting for them to reach some sort of milestone before they attempt one themselves. We are in the humanitarian era, that means charities and ngo, the prediction is we may stay here for 20-50 years based on how slow things get done in Somalia with an elder or politician always stopping any little progress if he isn't involved. Can u imagine one person or politician or elder in America having the power to stop the state and cause wars? sxb america and the west are culture of excellence, the ppl may not all be excellent but the system WEEDS THEM OUT. These qashin types we see in Somalia isnt weeded out by the system since it's not a culture of excellence, it stands on someone OPINION still. U can't progress thru opinions only PROOF AND DATA AND MEASUREMENTS

70 years ago was 1949

In 1949 usa had nuclear weapons and had a car manufacturing industry.

USA also made commercial and fighter planes. And nuclear submarines designed and manufactured in USA.

What the hell do the arabs have in 2019 that can compete with that.

Arabs are 200 years behind the west. All they do is buy stuff they have not made or manufactured anything. They have not contributed to science or engineering for the last 500 years.

The satellite if you take a look at it the underlining technology is developed in the west from the hardware to the software.

so what? America has done that for the west also, there all compromised, only countries that aren't are Russia, china, Iran, Israel, India and North Korea rest are basically americas children

America is Israels so in reality America also is compromised. Ditoore tell @Tukraq that he is slave to the 120IQ Jewish mind.
:lolbron::lolbron:

Tukraq

VIP
America is Israels so in reality America also is compromised. Ditoore tell @Tukraq that he is slave to the 120IQ Jewish mind.
:lolbron::lolbron:
In reality it’s the other way around, Israelis also don’t have a high iq(there country is in shithole territory), I think you confusing them with America Jews, who by definition are American and aren’t Israeli

Trending