Arab union votes overwhelmingly to support the federal government sovereignty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
One of the agendas was the berbera port deal and the Arab union states voted overwhelmingly to uphold the sovereignty Integrity of Somalia by declaring the federal government of Somalia is solely responsible for Somalia and the sovereignty integrity of Somalia is integral.

Rejecting the DP world chairs statement that the federal government of Somalia is not responsible for berbera and that somaliland is a sovereign country.

morgan.gif

@SirLancelLord @draco @BANTU @Geeljire sanbuur @Lordilord

3726212_o.gif

Last edited:
One of the agendas was the berbera port deal and the Arab union states voted overwhelmingly to uphold the sovereignty Integrity of Somalia by declaring the federal government of Somalia is solely responsible for Somalia and the sovereignty integrity of Somalia is integral.

Rejecting the DP world chairs statement that the federal government of Somalia is not responsible for berbera and that somaliland is a sovereign country.

morgan.gif

@SirLancelLord @draco @BANTU @Geeljire sanbuur @Lordilord

3726212_o.gif
:drakelaugh::mjlol:no matter how much they futo clap for people they still don’t get recognized
Thy mastered the art of futo clapping:russ::lolbron::susp::salute::friendhug:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
How can we solve this issue without having to cause more problems between the brotherly people of Somaliland and Somalia. I want all of us to EAT and I want all of us to WIN.

Surely, there has to be a better solution :)

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How can we solve this issue without having to cause more problems between the brotherly people of Somaliland and Somalia. I want all of us to EAT and I want all of us to WIN.

Surely, there has to be a better solution :)
There’s no such a thing as a country called somaliland it’s one tribe Isaac as you know somalia is bigger than one tribe, you are part of the problem when you slyly imply that somaliland is a country one tribe can’t be a country

BANTU

+op MVLI
@ me when DP World backs out of the deal :siilaanyosmile:

If you read the statement, UAE did nothing wrong :denzelnigga:

Do you really think an organisation that can not bring food into eastern ghouta Syria will help you???

An organisation that watches it's land taken and people killed in Jerusalem will help you?

Do you sincerely believe an organisation that has not done anything for Arabs or Muslims since it's creation will help you ??

No son...no help is on the way. This is your new reality. Somaliland is not only a country that both the UAE and Ethiopia signed with but also your worst nightmare....

Please Arab world help me, plrase AU help me, please captain akuna matata help me against a country that doesn't exist.

No logic in these people walahi. Been crying for these facists to help, they don't care about anyone.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Do you really think an organisation that can not bring food into eastern ghouta Syria will help you???

An organisation that watches it's land taken and people killed in Jerusalem will help you?

Do you sincerely believe an organisation that has not done anything for Arabs or Muslims since it's creation will help you ??

No son...no help is on the way. This is your new reality. Somaliland is not only a country that both the UAE and Ethiopia signed with but also your worst nightmare....

Please Arab world help me, plrase AU help me, please captain akuna matata help me against a country that doesn't exist.

No logic in these people walahi. Been crying for these facists to help, they don't care about anyone.

Do you really think a company can take a sovereign nation's land without going through the government ?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There’s no such a thing as a country called somaliland it’s one tribe Isaac as you know somalia is bigger than one tribe, you are part of the problem when you slyly imply that somaliland is a country one tribe can’t be a country

I know that Somaliland is not internationally recognized, but I respect their wishes even though I am 100% for unification. This tat for tat, never ending political debate about “im right and u are wrong” will never get us anywhere, we have to think outside the box in order to solve our differences. :)

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I know that Somaliland is not internationally recognized, but I respect their wishes even though I am 100% for unification. This tat for tat, never ending political debate about “im right and u are wrong” will never get us anywhere, we have to think outside the box in order to solve our differences. :)
I reiterate Isaac is not me tribe somalia is bigger than just one tribe soon in sha Allah the federal government will bomb hargaysa burco and berbera barbecue the terrorists who are against the federal government

waraabe

Your superior
:drakelaugh::mjlol:no matter how much they futo clap for people they still don’t get recognized
Thy mastered the art of futo clapping:russ::lolbron::susp::salute::friendhug:

the only people who futo clap for others are your punani people who made their women become gaalo to get foreign aid, even old punani women are becoming gaalo now to pay for puntland god bless patriot maama malyuun who sells herself and ayan hirsi and idris elba :chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
I reiterate Isaac is not me tribe somalia is bigger than just one tribe soon in sha Allah the federal government will bomb hargaysa burco and berbera barbecue the terrorists who are against the federal government

the somaliland army is 40 mins away from gaalo raac darod village of garowe, do you think ayan hirsi and maamo malyuun can save you by becoming gaalo....

cognative, i will save your sister sisnce she is likely to become a filthy gaalad like maamo malyuun and iman

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
the somaliland army is 40 mins away from gaalo raac darod village of garowe, do you think ayan hirsi and maamo malyuun can save you by becoming gaalo....

cognative, i will save your sister sisnce she is likely to become a filthy gaalad like maamo malyuun and iman
8D70AAC1-7B30-4D2C-8F16-811A72CA94E7.png

morgan.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
that is my trophy after my victory, my army is now 30 mins away from gaal central garowe, inshallah the women of gaal and all mj women will be brought into islam. no more darod gaalo will be allowed in the horn. tell your sister to hijab up for the somaliland army near garowe
You have Isaac chicks getting turned out as we speak used as concubines
You have thousands of Isaac girls out here in London straight hoeing themselves for a bottle of Hennessy likewise you have thousands of girls from somaliland in Libya used as sex slaves you got bigger fish to fry like looking after your mother and your female relatives making sure their legs don’t get parted like the Red Sea

waraabe

Your superior
You have Isaac chicks getting turned out as we speak used as concubines
You have thousands of Isaac girls out here in London straight hoeing themselves for a bottle of Hennessy likewise you have thousands of girls from somaliland in Libya used as sex slaves you got bigger fish to fry like looking after your mother and your female relatives making sure their legs don’t get parted like the Red Sea

why are you sending me darod women, these women are not wearing headscarve so arent muslims, and the only somali community whose women leave islam in droves is darod especially mj so i can say for a fact these girls are either from bosaso or garowe. they are following the tradition of mj women like mama malyuun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending