Arab UK rapper Drops banging Freestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
arabs ain't built for gang life
Only people with low IQ are built for gang lifestyle. The Sikh shopkeeper in my area is involved in the facilitation of cunto activities but he will never be caught. Only dumb groups are heavily involved in the street violence.

As for Arabs, the Morrocans and Algerians were active around the Grove area a while ago. Now they are involved in more major things. Those guys aren’t built like Middle East fellows though. The Iraqi kids are going wild and are allying with Afghans in certain areas of London.

Somalispot crime correspondent
Gangs are the opps
Big up the police

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Only people with low IQ are built for gang lifestyle. The Sikh shopkeeper in my area is involved in the facilitation of cunto activities but he will never be caught. Only dumb groups are heavily involved in the street violence.

As for Arabs, the Morrocans and Algerians were active around the Grove area a while ago. Now they are involved in more major things. Those guys aren’t built like Middle East fellows though. The Iraqi kids are going wild and are allying with Afghans in certain areas of London.

Somalispot crime correspondent
Gangs are the opps
Big up the police

iraqi and afghan are low tier, kurds and morrocans are second tier and Lebanese and emirates are top suppliers especially the rich ones who fly in ever summer thoose ones have money then meet other rich level dealers in night clubs and shisha bars

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nito is one of the coldest in this London Drill scene in my opinion the lads flow is too clean:banderas::damnmusic::damnmusic:

Horrible. The singer who sung " I LIKE BIG BUTTS & I CANNOT LIE" should sue for music beat sound copy rights theft. This is plagiarizing.

The arrab uk rapper that I rate is Lowkey ...maan was that guy good. His stuff had deep meaning, not like this qashin glamorizing gang life

Heard this guy is a pussy but then again I don't care about authenticity. As long as he raps well and this song is good, I will listen.

iraqi and afghan are low tier, kurds and morrocans are second tier and Lebanese and emirates are top suppliers especially the rich ones who fly in ever summer thoose ones have money then meet other rich level dealers in night clubs and shisha bars
These niggas banging ain't dumb tbh they just lost in the system one of their friends got violated badly now they have no choice but to fight back for him or else they will be a big pussy can't really blame them that's why smart guys move alone selling drugs is so easy when your alone police only do observation when they see you everyday standing on the high road with 10 other man's if your alone the chance of you getting caught is really low

Status
Not open for further replies.