Arab Somali vs Arab Xadrami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arab Somali are found in Xamar and Hirshabelle and Carab Xadrami are found in PL are they good number in PL i have seen some of their videos before

I always knew abti Xabiibi have some mixed beauty my wife told me she is asharaaf with mj mother i was thinking her all the time Daarood. I think the Xadramis are in Berbera SL too.
Screenshot_20230505-000510.jpg

Last edited:
Arab Somali are found in Xamar and Hirshabelle and Carab Xadrami are found in PL are they good number in PL i have seen some of their videos before

I always knew abti Xabiibi have some mixed beauty my wife told me she is asharaaf with mj mother i was thinking her all the time Daarood. I think the Xadramis are in Berbera SL too.
View attachment 270837
Embarrassing, please don't compare our people to them inferior Arabs. We ain't Arab or madow we are Somali. I couldn't care less about them irrelevant inferior half breed Somalis the end of the day they ain't ethnic Somalis or pure along with the Oromo,Arabs,Berwani and Bantus

There’s really nothing cute about the mixed carab in somalia most of the time they ain’t even mixed with ethnic Somalis but Indians and bantu.

Embarrassing, please don't compare our people to them inferior Arabs. We ain't Arab or madow we are Somali. I couldn't care less about them irrelevant inferior half breed Somalis the end of the day they ain't ethnic Somalis or pure along with the Oromo,Arabs,Berwani and Bantus
im just bringing them to light as a community in PL not celebrating about their beauty ot calling to mix with Arabs that why i compared them with Arab Somali in koonfur 🀣🀣

"We ain't Arab or madow we are Somali" this is my ideology too.

Actually, there are illegal immigrant Arabs from Yemen in our seas. They have flooded Laas Qoray as of late. There are also old migrant Arabs such as the ones who were in Hobyo Sultanate etc. There is also the engineer family who built the Eyl tower for Sayid Abdulle.

Are all these people, the ones who call themselves Xadraami? I don't know.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Actually, there are illegal immigrant Arabs from Yemen in our seas. They have flooded Laas Qoray as of late. There are also old migrant Arabs such as the ones who were in Hobyo Sultanate etc. There is also the engineer family who built the Eyl tower for Sayid Abdulle.

Are all these people, the ones who call themselves Xadraami? I don't know.
They can't flood Laasqoray, we have people there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts