Arab slaves think they're Arab!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Arab is not a race. Arab means Nomadic people from Desert Somalis are arab too
Waryaada this Arab booty fingering is getting out of crontol we need to karbash these neefs into oblivion kulaha Somalis are Arab. Aduunyogadoon baa lagaare ilaahay ha nacafiyo Yaab:jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
We're our own people where the hell did this bulshit that we were arabs come from ? Did we even exist ? Is it arabs who created us ? It's like this Arab supremacist ideology stems from somewhere, I wonder where ?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
We are not arabs ffs idiots we don't even look like them share no bloody history with them other than taking that religion which was our downfall

horta what is wrong with this place and what is wrong with you OP.
our abtiris shows that we are a descendent of Arab and because some people here don't want to believe that I don't care if they believe it or not.
You are all laxo if you don't believe we are all Arab

YoungFarah

VIP
horta what is wrong with this place and what is wrong with you OP.
our abtiris shows that we are a descendent of Arab and because some people here don't want to believe that I don't care if they believe it or not.
You are all laxo if you don't believe we are all Arab
Xoolo foqol xoolo your abtiris is a myth if you believe your the descendant of Aqil bin ani talon or whoever. Only recent subclan stuff is real but hiil and all that bulshit is as fake as qori is maris

Guys don't pay these online weirdo Somalis any attention. Somalis in real life aren't like this. Most Somalis identify as black, not Arab.

Xoolo foqol xoolo your abtiris is a myth if you believe your the descendant of Aqil bin ani talon or whoever. Only recent subclan stuff is real but hiil and all that bulshit is as fake as qori is maris
Aday kuu taala hatay myth ay kulatahay laakiin wax badalaya in aan Arab nahay majiraan

I genuinely don't understand how some Somalis wanna identify as "Arabs" when they look nothing like them....it's mind-boggling. Somalis are slowly becoming a prideless people, there's a real possibility in the future that we'll have no culture of our own because of arabisation.
:francis:

Last edited:

YoungFarah

VIP
and that shows what?
That you are seen as an abeed aka Kneegrow aka daanyeer aka . They treat Somalis like dirt yet you think you are Arab ROTFL saxiib. On the other hand they aren't all bad and they are our Muslim brothers but you are in no way shape or form an Ayrab sorry to break it to you :mahubowtf:

Guys don't pay these online weirdo Somalis any attention. Somalis in real life aren't like this. Most Somalis identify as black, not Arab.
naayaa wax aad taaqaani majiraan ee meel naga fariiso oo AJ dhuuq.
I have never seen a somali person who identifies as black before Arab so stop making things up

YoungFarah

VIP
From this beautiful culture in the 80s
IMG_5917.JPG
IMG_5918.JPG

To this today thanks to salafis
IMG_5919.JPG

Somalis need fucking pride in our culture and Somalinimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending