Iranian School teacher racially abuses young Somali boy with Refugee Center joke and more !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

"In year 8 my brother asked his English teacher if he could turn the lights off (they were watching a movie) she said 'no we won’t be able to see you'." :damn:

Persians are so fucking racist, disgusting. :farmajoyaab:

It seems to be this lady on the left (click on the tweet)
Lol Persian is probably mad that she looks like a man. Wallahi some of the most masculine looking women out there are these dhegcas. She should focus on waxing her mustache before coming at Somalis.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Lol arab is probably mad that she looks like a man. Wallahi some of the most masculine looking women out there are these dhegcas. She should focus on waxing her mustache before coming at Somalis.

looks like a Levantine trash @Lamiis get your people nacalaa :pacspit:

Twitter so quick to jump on the latest hate train:mjlol:Thought it would be something more personal and xasad. The refugee center comment didn't even sound that personal and all people no matter their race have difficulty being seen by other people in the dark :susp:What the hell, dropping the school's address for some small comments, probably hoping to get this poor teacher fired. People are so petty subhaanallah.

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Twitter so quick to jump on the latest hate train:mjlol:Thought it would be something more personal and xasad. The refugee center comment didn't even sound that personal and all people no matter their race have difficulty seeing in the dark :susp:What the hell, dropping the school's address from some small comments. People are so petty subxaanallah.

this disgusting rat straight from the slums of Lebanon has the audacity to talk shit about refugees when she came fleeing to this country after being stuck in the middle of Israel and the terror organization Hezbollah. she should be in eternal gratitude. :kodaksmiley:

and how can you ignore the pathetic switch of the lights "joke" that she made to this young dark skinned boy?

You're really going to jump to the worst possible conclusions based on such little information from one side? Teacher supposedly making racist comments about him in front of the whole class and saying something so blatantly hateful about a refugee centre? That's an extraordinary claim that requires some evidence. I'll believe it if some other students confirm this type of behaviour from her. Otherwise, leave the lady alone. Witchhunts are not virtuous.

this disgusting rat straight from the slums of Lebanon has the audacity to talk shit about refugees when she came fleeing to this country after being stuck in the middle of Israel and the terror organization Hezbollah. she should be in eternal gratitude. :kodaksmiley:

and how can you ignore the pathetic switch of the lights "joke" that she made to this young dark skinned boy?

Warya, I'm no fan of these Middle-Easterners either, but this witch-hunt over what may or may have not been a dumb joke taken too seriously (that we don't even have solid proof happened, keep in mind) sounds ridiculous and makes me realize why conseratives never seem to take our claims of racism very seriously. Racism happens, sxb, but this ain't it.

18F09F39-D8BB-4D1A-9BB9-86A0C5A37E96.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol Persian is probably mad that she looks like a man. Wallahi some of the most masculine looking women out there are these dhegcas. She should focus on waxing her mustache before coming at Somalis.

Especially their faces. Huge noses. Big lips. Strong Man jaws. Persian qaxbahs look like ugly version of Caitlin Jenner.

Send Hamdia Ahmed on Her. Walaahi Hamdia can kick a$$

Lol arab is probably mad that she looks like a man. Wallahi some of the most masculine looking women out there are these dhegcas. She should focus on waxing her mustache before coming at Somalis.
She looks like a fucking man. Disgusting ugly big nosed c*nt. I hope she becomes a sex slave of the Taliban.

Last edited:
Look at all this righteous anger and hate from people with zero fucking evidence. Kids lie about their teacher all the fucking time if they are getting shit grades and are being disciplined for bad behaviour. Innocent until proven guilty. This woman is a muslim immigrant herself so she deserves the benefit of the doubt.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
She should be fired immediately. She's a public school teacher. She's responsible for creating a comfortable environment for her students to feel included and equal. There has to be a direct policy against this behavior, and she should be immediately terminated from the position and blacklisted from similar jobs. She's too dangerous a person for this profession. I wouldn't trust her with my child. So wouldn't any other sensible person.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Look at all this righteous anger and hate from people with zero fucking evidence. Kids lie about their teacher all the fucking time if they are getting shit grades and are being disciplined for bad behaviour. Innocent until proven guilty. This woman is a muslim immigrant herself so she deserves the benefit of the doubt.
I'll give you that. There should be a case made and she should have a chance to explain herself. But I highly doubt a grade 8 boy would have that level of beef with her. Also, this is really simple to prove. These situations happened during class. So long as a witness who's not friends with this kid backs up his story, that should be the end of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts