Arab says Somalis used to “lick arab ass” a few years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Go pray jummah salah instead of typing “Arab” and “Somali” on the twitter search bar you loser

That guy has 0 retweets and follows 3x more people than gets followed, obviously a troll account (not working)

As a man who has been to numerous Arab countries, I can say that without a doubt I was accepted as a fellow arab brother in all of them. Especially in the UAE regardless of our political differences with them.

Go pray jummah salah instead of typing “Arab” and “Somali” on the twitter search bar you loser

That guy has 0 retweets and follows 3x more people than gets followed, obviously a troll account (not working)

As a man who has been to numerous Arab countries, I can say that without a doubt I was accepted as a fellow arab brother in all of them.
I didnt type anything, this person was a mutual I unfollowed:siilaanyolaugh:
Okay, if you say so:siilaanyosmile:

World

VIP
I have been to kenya and was insulted by the kikuyu as who called me an arab somali

No matter how much you reject your identity, the Bantus will always consider you as an arab.

Self hating Arab girl :hahaidiot:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Somalis have different origins, it's inappropriate to lump them together as one. Daroods are Arabs as proven by Arab genealogist experts of the past. The rest are obviously of black origin.

Last edited:

As a man who has been to numerous Arab countries, I can say that without a doubt I was accepted as a fellow arab brother in all of them. Especially in the UAE regardless of our political differences with them.
you're a cuck and loser

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
am an isaaq and i have to admit alot of the arab bootylicking does come from us although daroods can take most of the heat looool. but anyway both these groups dont claim arabs for arabs sake they claim banu hashim noble lineage of the prophet for religious reasons

Kratos

Sonder
This guy has a point. Historically speaking many non-Arab Muslims have had, and still do have, an inferiority complex towards Arabs. You will find people claiming Arab descent from Somalia to West Africa to Pakistan to Bangladesh and everywhere in between. Naturally, this has inflated their already large ego and increased their arrogance.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
This guy has a point. Historically speaking many non-Arab Muslims have had, and still do have, an inferiority complex towards Arabs. You will find people claiming Arab descent from Somalia to West Africa to Pakistan to Bangladesh and everywhere in between. Naturally, this has inflated their already large ego and increased their arrogance.
agreed its not just somalis pakistanis bengalis even iranians claim banu hashim descent theirs is a difference claiming banu hashim for religious reasons and claiming arab for arabs sake even some ranians claim banu hashim but they had the worlds most powerful empire even defeating the greeks and romans and karbashing arabs for centuries.

Ive heard that there are many somalis professionals in the gulf

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.

This is the legacy of all the arab bootyclappers:farmajoyaab:
Who wants to be an arab? No somali clan apart from barwanis and reer hamar are arab. We dont decend from low life Yemeni shiekhs (somalis make that shit up)

went through his tweets to see when else he mentioned somalis, this guy is delusional and thinks somalis are Arabic speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending