• Cushites

Votes: 38 67.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:cosbyhmm:i wanna start of by quoting what Cali said she was right why do somalis accept bieng called a Madow and identifying as inslaved Madows all in the while hoping from one tree to another to be accepted as white just becosue one white man says somalis are caucasian, and why insist on identifying as arab when we are regected and spat on.

:ehh:and why do somalis beg arabs when they look down on us like some black and arab mix and think of us as pathetic beggers

somalis act tough on ethiopia but where was that so called honor when europeans destroyed us and called us half black mix jarreer arab nggers , or where is that honor when we beg the arab league and arabs who think of us as destroyed half black arab pathetic beggers who accepted islam prior to getting colonised by them:siilaanyolaugh:.

why dont somlais reclaim their honor and thier true identity as a cushitic peoples who have accomplished wonders from sudan to building empires colonising sofala and even help spread islam and rule the maldivies even hosting the arab ibn batuta at our courts how did the great somali people loose thier honor

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
What do you have against simply identifying as Somali?
becouse its not logical and its actually incorrect to assume somalis dont belong to the major groups in the area either the cushites the arabs or the Madows

people will assume those groups on you and will lead to identity crisis as we hop from one group to another like the arab league and african union while looking like complete stupid beggers

somalis are not Madows arabs or white mixed with balck caucasians we are somalis part of the wider cushitic peoples

becouse its not logical and its actually incorrect to assume somalis dont belong to the major groups in the area either the cushites the arabs or the Madows

people will assume those groups on you and will lead to identity crisis as we hop from one group to another like the arab league and african union while looking like complete stupid beggers

somalis are not Madows arabs or white mixed with balck caucasians we are somalis part of the wider cushitic peoples
How is it not logical? We are our own ethnic group, it's a fact. There are related peoples yes of course, but why do you want to erase our Somalinimo? People can assume we're Chinese that's their problem not ours.

It sounds like you're having an identity crisis tbh, no offence.

You're Somali, be content with that.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm a hairy bear and i consider myself as the only somali bear still alive
ours-noir-banniere-ete.jpg

Caucasian or negroid, i'm far from those considerations:ahh::banderas::camby:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
How is it not logical? We are our own ethnic group, it's a fact. There are related peoples yes of course, but why do you want to erase our Somalinimo? People can assume we're Chinese that's their problem not ours.

It sounds like you're having an identity crisis tbh, no offence.

You're Somali, be content with that.
identity crisis
giphy.gif

apparently somalis identifying as arab and Madow is ok but c

calling youreself a eastafrican cushitic somalis is not:faysalwtf:

which is what we are though :manny:

Apollo

VIP
One of my best friends going up was an Agaw Eritrean, lol only much later did I find out that was a Cushitic ethnic group. :siilaanyolaugh:

identity crisis
giphy.gif

apparently somalis identifying as arab and Madow is ok but c

calling youreself a eastafrican cushitic somalis is not:faysalwtf:

which is what we are though :manny:
Who said Somalis identifying as Arab, Bantu, or Mongolian is okay?

And how can you say identifying as Somali, which is what we literally are, is not logical but identifying as Cushitic is?

It's very simple, we're Somali. Idk why this topic is brought up so much.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Who said Somalis identifying as Arab, Bantu, or Mongolian is okay?

And how can you say identifying as Somali, which is what we literally are, is not logical but identifying as Cushitic is?

It's very simple, we're Somali. Idk why this topic is brought up so much.
its not simple it causes confusion becosue somali doesnt make sence where did it come from the sky
or did we arrive on a ship from yemen

the full story of somalis must be told we split of from other cushites and became the dominant cushite group in the area we went on to establish the adal and ajuuran sultanates

One of my best friends going up was an Agaw Eritrean, lol only much later did I find out that was a Cushitic ethnic group. :siilaanyolaugh:
That's because most people don't know what Cushitic is. No one in the real world walks around identifying themselves as Cushites lol.
its not simple it causes confusion becosue somali doesnt make sence where did it come from the sky
or did we arrive on a ship from yemen

the full story of somalis must be told we split of from other cushites and became the dominant cushite group in the area we went on to establish the adal and ajuuran sultanates
It's not confusing at all. You're not confused about arabs, bantus, and generally Cushitic people... If you can accept those groups what is the problem you're having with Somali?

Somali is one of many ethnic groups. We all know Arabs and Jews are Semitic. But they don't walk around calling themselves Semites and one people irl.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
That's because most people don't know what Cushitic is. No one in the real world walks around identifying themselves as Cushites lol.

loool thats becosue confused somalis called themselves arabs and when some called us
Madows you went along with it like obident slaves with no self respect

Mashallah Somalis need a real leader like Abiy. He is the savior of the Horn of Africa. He’s helping to restore the stability the region and cool down ethnic tensions.
:rejoice:
I don’t know why Somalis have such a burning hatred for all things Habesha. Kenyans commit the same atrocities against us, but you don’t see the same level of hatred towards them among our people.
:dwill:
Whenever I see Ethiopian Christians suffering, I feel much more pain for them than I do for Arab Muslims suffering. I think it’s racial bias honestly. I can’t help but empathize with Horn African Christians more than dhegcas Muslims. Is that fucked up?
:hmm:

Last edited:
loool thats becosue confused somalis called themselves arabs and when some called us
Madows you wnt along with it like obident slaves wiht no self respect
No lol, vast majority of Somalis identify as Somali. This cringey discussion mostly exists online. And it's mostly black people who want to push the idea that we're mixed and not indigenous to our land because Somalis don't look like them.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No lol, vast majority of Somalis identify as Somali. This cringey discussion mostly exists online. And it's mostly black people who want to push the idea that we're mixed and not indigenous to our land because Somalis don't look like them.
first you say somalis then you talk about how they are mixed with arab

somalis are cushites indigenous natives of east africa

Lol, only tribal insults get that. Everything else is allowed.
:ohlord:
That's unfortunate. It really triggers me reading grown Somali guys on here talk about their caucasoid features. It happens way too often.
first you say soamlsi then you talk about how ehre mixed with arab

somalis are cushties indigenous natives of east africa
Huh? We're not mixed with Arab and I never said we were. I agree with your last sentence I just don't understand what you have against identifying as Somali.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Mashallah Somalis need a real leader like Abiy. He is the savior of the Horn of Africa. He’s helping to restore the stability the region and cool down ethnic tensions.
:rejoice:
I don’t know why Somalis have such a burning hatred for all things Habesha. Kenyans commit the same atrocities against us, but you don’t see the same level of hatred towards them among our people.
:dwill:
Whenever I see Ethiopian Christians suffering, I feel much more pain for them than I do for Arab Muslims suffering. I think it’s racial bias honestly. I can’t help but empathize with Horn African Christians more than dhegcas Muslims. Is that fucked up?
:hmm:

I'll protect and love more my fellow Christian Ethiopians than Arabs.

Apollo

VIP
I'll protect and love more my fellow Christian Ethiopians than Arabs.

Everything revolves around money and politics/power. Look at how Saudi Arabia is treating their fellow Arabian Semites in Yemen (bombing the shit out of them and making them starve). Sad but true.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Everything revolves around money and politics/power. Look at how Saudi Arabia is treating their fellow Arabian Semites in Yemen (bombing the shit out of them and making them starve). Sad but true.

It is sad that people of the same race are killing each other for nothing but political reasons..Yemenis and Saoudis are brothers in many aspects and yet Saoudis are horrible toward Yemenis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts