Arab Historian lies about our history

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
This liar of a historian has claimed Somalis were enslaved by arabs and forced into Islam when this simply wasn’t the case. watch from 6:00 to the end.

Maybe he feels jealous that Somalis weren’t enslaved so is trying his best to emphasis that narrative?

This liar of a historian has claimed Somalis were enslaved by arabs and forced into Islam when this simply wasn’t the case. watch from 6:00 to the end.

Maybe he feels jealous that Somalis weren’t enslaved so is trying his best to emphasis that narrative?

btw he's Pakistani not Arab.

He did his research well. I already posted on here that some Somalis were indeed enslaved.

The guy is Muslim Paki he doesn't have an agenda. lol

Pakistani's are just salty because they and Indians were literally slaves for the entirety of their history - the Mongols enslaved them, the Mamluks enslaved them, the Persians enslaved them, the Dutch enslaved them, the Portuguese enslaved them, the British enslaved them. Why do you think there are those Indians/Pakistanis in places like Trinidad and Tobago or Guyana? They were slaves shipped and sold by the British

Further proof of their history is in their names - Quereshi, Khan, etc. all names of their former masters who they now try to claim to be descended from

This monkey must have been rejected by a Somali girl looool. He's confusing his people's history of being enslaved with ours

Not @Waaqo of Punt I meant the Pakistani youtuber, plus the guy tries to be impartial as he can possibly be he didn't mean anything nefarious by this.

Pakistani's need to discuss their own histories. Somalis sold slaves. Pakistanis were slaves. The way he pronounces Arab cities you can tell that this guy is trying to pass as South Asian Arab leftovers

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
He did his research well. I already posted on here that some Somalis were indeed enslaved.

The guy is Muslim Paki he doesn't have an agenda. lol

There is no historic proof Somalis were enslaved, horta when are you going to stop larping as Somali and expose your hideous Tigray face. Stop having an inferiority complex to the mighty Somalis you Tesfay
:camby:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Pakistani's need to discuss their own histories. Somalis sold slaves. Pakistanis were slaves. The way he pronounces Arab cities you can tell that this guy is trying to pass as South Asian Arab leftovers

Pakistanis were enslaved and to this day and age are still enslaved but under the word “bonded labourers”
upload_2019-11-17_12-43-38.png

Look at what a Saudi minister said about paki’s. He called them “our slaves”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.econ...s-are-our-slaves/amp_articleshow/59146021.cms

:mjlaugh:

Call me a bad judge of character, but I don't think this guy was trying to be malicious. But yea, your mostly right about everything else.

Trending

Latest posts