Arab guy says he will DEPORT all Somalis living in the Middle East and STARVE them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
People are so hostile online because of tit for tat. I have noticed that some somalis on twitter/social media are very anti arab for some reason. I tried to look for what caused them to be so angry and I came to several conclusions.

There’s a minority group who have had bad experience dealing with middle easterners and then there’s the others, particularly the non-Muslims/Black Identity groups who have an axe to grind against Arabs for ‘erasing our Cushitic culture’ due to Islam influence.

The black lives matter group who want to prove their blackness/Africaness so bad will go to extreme lengths including attacking Arabs to be accepted. This is very wrong.

One does not need to prove their identity to any one. You are black, Somali, African and no one can take that away from u. Always be respectful of other groups. This world is so diverse but at the same time, we are all human beings who bleed red. :)

People are so hostile online because of tit for tat. I have noticed that some somalis on twitter/social media are very anti arab for some reason. I tried to look for what caused them to be so angry and I came to several conclusions.

There’s a minority group who have had bad experience dealing with middle easterners and then there’s the others, particularly the non-Muslims/Black Identity groups who have an axe to grind against Arabs for ‘erasing our Cushitic culture’ due to Islam influence.

The black lives matter group who want to prove their blackness/Africaness so bad will go to extreme lengths including attacking Arabs to be accepted. This is very wrong.

One does not need to prove their identity to any one. You are black, Somali, African and no one can take that away from u. Always be respectful of other groups. This world is so diverse but at the same time, we are all human beings who bleed red. :)

This is called the Self-Humilation era in Somali history.

We never experienced social xoolonimo like this in history.

IMO most of the shaking comes from Somali Nihilists, these neefs are burning down anything they see.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
There are a half a dozen Ethiopians for every Somali out there.

Why are we 10x louder online?

Other than the usual sjw crowd it's mainly fobs that show us up on Twitter.

There are also many Somali racists who hate both Arabs and Blacks. I'd say this group is far larger than the others you mentioned.

Kkkkk
I thought you hated black too
But excellent point

He’s a Somali Athiest who hates blacks, Muslims, Arabs and women.

Hopefully he’s not one of those Neefs who add a Somali flag in thier display icons, or add the Somali flag after every sentence like a period, after thier tirades online. LooL

Those types of neefs leave breadcrumbs of landmines, especially on YouTube.

lot black trolls masquerading as Somalis,you be surprised they not few.also some trashy Somalis like everyone else.

^^^^^^
This guy is the biggest neef on this site. Did you see how childish he was on the whats your religion thread?

A Geeljire can never make himself a fool infront of Somali Gaals.

Aside from that, it was my first time going at them. I blame @R.Kelly for being the OP, usually enjoy jumping in this traction threads.

Anyways it’s insane how they go after you.

All you can do is regurgitate one point because there’s so many posts coming in at once. I think they forum shutdown right in the middle of it getting heated.

forget arabs and blacks. there are somalis who hate other somalis with a passion. some somalians have defective dna for love, hence they become haters.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Diaspora have weak Imaan, you guys were always part-time Muslims just playing good at being in costume.

As soon as you enter the West 2nd gen has already been blacked by Tyrone, hijab is long gone, while the Arabs are converting gaalo women to Islam all over social media.
But muh Arab racism!! You have been marginalizing minorities in Somalia for centuries, even enslaved black bantus.

So lets not play dumb and appropriate black lives matter, lets also not demonize the only people we have cultural affinity with outside Africa.

:drakewtf:

In conclusion.

Stop the racism against Arabs which is evident all over sspot and twitter.
Stop the racism against Blacks which is evident all over youtube.
Stop the racism against minority Somalis which is evident all over Somalia.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Diaspora have weak Imaan, you guys were always part-time Muslims just playing good at being in costume.

As soon as you enter the West 2nd gen has already been blacked by Tyrone, hijab is long gone, while the Arabs are converting gaalo women to Islam all over social media.
But muh Arab racism!! You have been marginalizing minorities in Somalia for centuries, even enslaved black bantus.

So lets not play dumb and appropriate black lives matter, lets also not demonize the only people we have cultural affinity with outside Africa.

:drakewtf:

In conclusion.

Stop the racism against Arabs which is evident all over sspot and twitter.
Stop the racism against Blacks which is evident all over youtube.
Stop the racism against minority Somalis which is evident all over Somalia.
It's geopolitics, start to know your people before drawing generalised conclusions.

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
A Geeljire can never make himself a fool infront of Somali Gaals.

Aside from that, it was my first time going at them. I blame @R.Kelly for being the OP, usually enjoy jumping in this traction threads.

Anyways it’s insane how they go after you.

All you can do is regurgitate one point because there’s so many posts coming in at once. I think they forum shutdown right in the middle of it getting heated.
You were going at them for wrong reasons, thus why you had such a massive reaction. Next time, let people enjoy being gaals, as muslims we shouldn't judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending