Arab guy gets ATTACKED by Somalis for calling Ilhan Omar an Arab even though she identifies as Arab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Instead of a simple correction the SJWs will make this an adoon thing.

Bit hypocritical of them to hate the arab thing but not the black thing.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
NOW we are Arabs...:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

When they talk about Somali pirates or Somali terr0r1sts were Africans.
hqdefault.jpg

Gambar

VIP
Did they bother to find out if she had a problem with being called Arab? She calls herself many different identities in interviews.

Keo

VIP
Where were the Arab bootyclappers? Absent at a crucial time? Lol
Nice to see Madow bootyclappers doing what they do best. I am sure there are BLM supporters among them.

Keo

VIP
I am a proud BLM supporter:mjohreally:
They pretend to care about Somalinimo. As you can see, when she was referred to as an Arab-American they got triggered. I am sure they would have no problem with it if she was instead referred to as the first African-American or the first black legislator. I can see through them.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
They pretend to care about Somalinimo. As you can see, when she was referred to as an Arab-American they got triggered. I am sure they would have no problem with it if she was instead referred to as an African-American or Black American legislator. I can see through them.

If she was referred to as an African-American legislator that wouldn't technically be wrong as she is from Africa.:dabcasar:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
They should have done their research before harassing this man. Ilhan is a proud Arab-American.

She was a keynote speaker at an Arab-American Day event in DC. :mjohreally:

Keo

VIP
If she was referred to as an African-American legislator that wouldn't technically be wrong as she is from Africa.:dabcasar:
Come on now, you know what African-American means. The term African-American has crept steadily into the nation's vocabulary since 1988, when the Rev. Jesse Jackson held a news conference to urge Americans to use it to refer to black Negroes. Here's more about where the term African-American came from:

18b06666ade94ba8819316eb98aa0439.png

They were first referred to as Negroes, then to Blacks, then to African-American. People from Africa who live in the US are referred to first by their nationality and then American e.g. Nigerian-American, Somali-American, Ghanaian-American. So tell me, how are Somalis African American? Go up to an African American and tell them right now that you are an African American. Once he finds out you are Somali he will tell you that you are not African American. African-American refers to the people that were brought to America as slaves. The reason why they are reffered to as African-American is because they don't have an identity, which is why they kept changing what to call them.

They should have done their research before harassing this man. Ilhan is a proud Arab-American.

She was a keynote speaker at an Arab-American Day event in DC. :mjohreally:

Wow. did the somali community hit her image that hard that she wanted to identify as an arab? Wallahi it´s a sad day when the somali community catches another L. If she want to collect shax for the xoolo loving arabs, let her.

when a Somali commits a terror attack (and fails), watch them throw us under the bus and say "we don't like Somalis anyway" "Somalis are the worst"

Fucking desert apes

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
They identify as an adoon slave who they share absolutely no history with but the second she identifies as Arab which is just a social term, they go ape shit.

One classy reminder that she is a black Somali woman and not Arab would have been good.
The massive emotional outburst the actually happened is just embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts