Arab bootyclapping:What Muslims can do about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
In light of today's events, I felt the need to share this with you guys
The Somali community should cooperate with local law enforcement and report suspicious activity to the cops
BLM is also going in hand with this as it damages our relationship with the police

Last edited:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
The Somali community should cooperate with local law enforcement and report suspicious activity to the cops
BLM is also going in hand with this as it damages our relationship with the police
I don't trust Prague university because They bring Progressive Muslim who don't know the Quran and Sunnah

Parguw University is qashiin they had ayan hersi in one of their shitty videos :susp:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
This postulated solution is flawed because of the fact that extremism in our religion is being propagated by nations that provide the American empire with it's lifeblood, oil. Extremism is also a agent used by the C.I.A, so why is the burden placed upon our shoulders for us to 'lead the fight' against terrorism? We had no role in it's inception, nor do we support it, those of us that understand our deen in it's traditional sense, and not the 18th century revisionist sect that is Wahhabism.

Also, interesting note on the founder of this 'university' that offers nothing but 5 minute ammunition videos for turbo-charged conversatives:

Dennis Prager:

http://www.dennisprager.com/explaining-jews-part-vii-why-anti-zionism-is-anti-semitism/

The answer is obvious. When people isolate the one Jewish state in the world for sanctions, opprobrium and delegitimizing, they are doing so because it is the Jewish state. And that, quite simply, is why anti-Zionism is simply another form of Jew-hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts