Appreciation thread for the men Omar is banging! Just finished the wire and I find myself jealous

Who hottest?

• The first (Pretty boy=

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The second (Weirdly cute man)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • The third (Hot latino)

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man got supreme good taste.

Season lover boy 1:

latest

Season 1 lover boy 2:
4_K-ev6U.jpeg

Season 3 lover boy:
MV5BMjIwNTUxMzg5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzQ1MjE1OQ@@._V1_.jpg

All I'm saying is the nigga got good taste, I might reconsider reer Roger after this experince :farole:

VixR

Veritas
Is it worth watching?

Objectively, neither of them are "supreme" imo lol, but if it came down to it, that severe latino can get worn out

Is it worth watching?

Objectively, neither of them are supreme imo lol, but if it came down to it, that severe latino can get worn out

If he was husband I'd quit law and I'd defy pshyics in the excise we do :fittytousand:

That said, season 1 is good, season 2 is weak and white, season 3 is mostly build up to season 4, which is the best and season 5 is just the sad ending.

Please watch, but you can mostly jump over the first 5-6 episodes of every seasons as it is mostly build up. Enjoy sis :samwelcome:

I'm finding myself attracted to mulato men, the world has gone mad :faysalwtf:

VixR

Veritas
If he was husband I'd quit law and I'd defy pshyics in the excise we do :fittytousand:

That said, season 1 is good, season 2 is weak and white, season 3 is mostly build up to season 4, which is the best and season 5 is just the sad ending.

Please watch, but you can mostly jump over the first 5-6 episodes of every seasons as it is mostly build up. Enjoy sis :samwelcome:

I'm finding myself attracted to mulato men, the world has gone mad :faysalwtf:
How can you enjoy the show if you don't watch the buildup?

Mulatto men are hit and miss. The one in the OP looks plain, I find certain Latin/Italian/Spanish/Mediterranean hot, but they come with a lot of crazy. White guys with fair hair and eyes are too overkill for me. I've only genuinely been into one blonde-haired blue-eyed guy of the type you post, though I still think he's hot. Most times, it's either you have fair eyes or hair or neither, not both lol.

VixR

Veritas
I heard the wire is the only show better than breaking bad but if it's got homo stuff, I ain't watching it.
Do you skip racy (straight) scenes? You can skip the gay ones too? Most shows have a dusting of homoerotic behavior.
The homo stuff is minimal (sadly, right @VixR) :(
It's neither here nor there for me. I don't mind gay scenes, straight scenes (especially if they're hot) or none at all, just that good writing and acting is a must. I've been watching Hannibal. Sex very rarely features in the show at all, yet its interesting. It's pretty gory though.

Do you skip racy (straight) scenes? You can skip the gay ones too? Most shows have a dusting of homoerotic behavior.

It's neither here nor there for me. I don't mind gay scenes, straight scenes (especially if they're hot) or none at all, just that good writing and acting is a must. I've been watching Hannibal. Sex very rarely features in the show at all, yet its interesting. It's pretty gory though.

Gory? You have awoken my interest :cosbyhmm:

BRB :denzelnigga:

yeah I skip those scenes as well.
u have no shame, so I imagine u watch it, maybe even rewind it.:farmajoyaab:

Man, I remember this one stream site that was good. I can't research them right now because I'm at work, but @everyone - do you guys know any free HD streaming site?
I have access to pretty much everything. Netflix, Hulu, amazon video is it on any of those?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending