Apparently the diraac isn’t somali but Oromo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is this true? :gucciwhat:

Well originally we are ALL oromos. Its only the Arabs who came and contaminated us with Tribe love and looking down on bantu looks. We are like the slaves in america. The house slave looks down on the field slaves. I am sure @Reiko is cursing me as she reads this

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
Well originally we are ALL oromos. Its only the Arabs who came and contaminated us with Tribe love and looking down on bantu looks. We are like the slaves in america. The house slave looks down on the field slaves. I am sure @Reiko is cursing me as she reads this
I am going to make 100 random posts just so I can get the ability to rate posts. Then I’ll come to give you your :Sutehja:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am going to make 100 random posts just so I can get the ability to rate posts. Then I’ll come to give you your :Sutehja:

Well....before u do that, care to whisper what is your "regular" user name? :)

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
Well....before u do that, care to whisper what is your "regular" user name? :)
I am new here and this is my only account. I have been watching SSpots for a long time but made an account recently.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Dirac- Arab
Macawiis-Asian
Square hat- Omani

We are as lost and confused as our hybrid food, adopted fashion and bipolar politics.

Allah help us.

We’ve been bullied by foreign industries since forever. Now we provide the world’s small need for livestock and bananas while we consume their finished products. I’ve considered investing in/creating some clothing with authentic Somali inspirations only to realize it would fold under pressure from cheap cloths made in China or some such. Perhaps relegated to a few purchases from hobbyists. That’s the world we live in I guess.

Last edited:
Somali women dressed in many ways. If you google earliest somali pictures taken of our people, the common feature of dress for women is Guntiino and a combination of covers on their shoulder with maro/guntino underneath. You have to remember also somalis lived in a large swath of lands in East Africa from Ethiopia to the coastal lands of Kenya bordering Lamu. Nomaidc women dressed one way, and farmers in the south dressed a little different.

From Jabuuti

ac83fb2d72d9b3dd0d7b8011cf726d05.jpg

Southern Somalia, Look at the Shiisha LOL

c6d932f574ce027bacf64849d079d00f.jpg

Don't know where but I have seen this Dhiil many times in Somalia and am from the south

745a4a0a9fc9cf3cf2cb40b27943cf2a.jpg

Somali girl, Don't know where

tumblr_nk4gnxmHNI1roe2jio1_640.jpg

Somali men in general of non city origin.

fefba493a59b16dd10651aced87e52b0-african-hair-african-beauty.jpg

Trending