Apparently i'm a.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Indians are horrible people. I once arrived at Stanstead airport and some Indian hoe was asking me a million questions about what I'm gonna do in Britain, how long I'm staying there etc. She was treating me as someone who had/needed a visa. I said I got an EU passport and i can go to whatever the f*ck country I want to within the EU.

Well if the house burns down you can just save the mattress and you be good:damedamn:

I also use shoe box to store my money these are the things you need to know if you want to trap:damedamn:
Lol, When there is a fire people don't look for things such as money. Only thing you will be worrying about saving is your life and your family's that is it. Who would think about money and other things when there is a fire? Not me.

Indians are horrible people. I once arrived at Stanstead airport and some Indian hoe was asking me a million questions about what I'm gonna do in Britain, how long I'm staying there etc. She was treating me as someone who had/needed a visa. I said I got an EU passport and i can go to whatever the f*ck country I want to within the EU.

Being profiled as a Muslim when you're not Muslim got me like

LL

Indians try to act more white than white people do...it is hilarious. On campus all the indian dudes chase white chicks like they are women from heaven....it is insane how much this people worship whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.